am I the only guy that gets choked up eyes almost water when i see things like this

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I choke up over music and the memories some songs will trigger.

first time I listened to Lana Del Rey's "Born to Die" song in the car, I pulled over on the side of the road and bawled like a bytch.

Me even thinking about the dam song got me :to:
Rewind:whoa: I think you took it into overdrive with this one, breh. You've been waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell this story, haven't you? People are talking about getting choked up at random shyt and you come out and say that you're pulling your car over and balling your eyes out like a High School girl that just got dumped over a song?:wtf: Are you Drake?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Rewind:whoa: I think you took it into overdrive with this one, breh. You've been waiting for a perfect opportunity to tell this story, haven't you? People are talking about getting choked up at random shyt and you come out and say that you're pulling your car over and balling your eyes out like a High School girl that just got dumped over a song?:wtf: Are you Drake?
lmao

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ray-j-gif.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

On a side note, Ive had a lot of encounters with rude ass Chinese people. Im not sayin all :whoa: But it seems to be a cultural phenomenon that some of them have. They are rude as fukk and mad inconsiderate. I was in the grocery store the other day and this older chinese lady brushed her shopping cart upgainst me as she passed in the isle and she didnt even say excuse me, or look back :why:

Ive had this happen to me before and I know people who have experienced shyt this too. im like :mindblown: In this video, how in the hell did the driver not feel the thud from hittin that kid, then the MF backs up and rolls over the kid again? :mindblown: Then 18 people walk by the kid like :manny:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

@ 1:40:38

the entire sequence during the "bridge over troubled waters" song had me in the movies like
old-man-crying-gif.gif

roberta flack's voice and the sad ass lyrics of the song had me :to::deadrose:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

:manny: