Am I missing out never dabbling in the White Girl Punani?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: to all the dudes sayin' "p*ssy is just p*ssy"

To the OP, if a white woman asked you, "Am I missing out by never having sex with a black man." what would your answer be, and why?

IMO, all women are different. The white women I've fukked were *nothing* like the black women I've fukked. I'd suggest you give it a shot and see what you prefer.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a challenge not too bruh if you a young working professional

In your social outings in diverse areas, they are the majority

I say go for it, don't just stop there tho Hispanics, Middle Eastern go 4 it all

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:rudy: to all the dudes sayin' "p*ssy is just p*ssy"

To the OP, if a white woman asked you, "Am I missing out by never having sex with a black man." what would your answer be, and why?

IMO, all women are different. The white women I've fukked were *nothing* like the black women I've fukked. I'd suggest you give it a shot and see what you prefer.

Care to elaborate? :lupe:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I only smashed one white girl but I'll tell you this: She treated me like a nubian prince. Looked at my dikk like it was a piece of candy you mom told you "u bet not touch". I fukked the shyt outta her then after we was done, she wiped her eyes looked at me and said "next time you can put it in my butt"

Had a nikka like :ooh:

I'm at the barber shop trying to keep composure, man these posts are even funnier when you are in an inappropriate place to be laughing, like church

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
the only thing I've ever noticed was actually kissing a white girl compared to a black girl

:scusthov: lips just to thin, wasn't use to that

but nah, people are people...just like p*ssy is p*ssy

:scusthov: one of the biggest things i noticed. I was like :what: I need to stick with my sistas who got some lips

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to elaborate? :lupe:

From my experience, white chicks tend to be a lot more emotionally into it I guess? I can only think of 2 white women I slept with who didn't drop the "L" word within the first 2 times of me hitting it. As a contrast, only 1 other black woman (besides my current) dropped that on me so soon.

Black women seem to have better orgasms. You guys are more capable of doing that thing where you cum, hard, and then fall into that "Don't you fukking touch me!" coma. I've had 3 black women who I could make squirt and only 1 white woman.

White chicks tend to have a softer touch and better vaginal hygiene as well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only smashed one white girl but I'll tell you this: She treated me like a nubian prince. Looked at my dikk like it was a piece of candy your mom told you "u bet not touch". I fukked the shyt outta her then after we was done, she wiped her eyes looked at me and said "next time you can put it in my butt"

Had a nikka like :ooh:

:wow:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
From my experience, white chicks tend to be a lot more emotionally into it I guess? I can only think of 2 white women I slept with who didn't drop the "L" word within the first 2 times of me hitting it. As a contrast, only 1 other black woman (besides my current) dropped that on me so soon.

Black women seem to have better orgasms. You guys are more capable of doing that thing where you cum, hard, and then fall into that "Don't you fukking touch me!" coma. I've had 3 black women who I could make squirt and only 1 white woman.

White chicks tend to have a softer touch and better vaginal hygiene as well.

:pachaha:

MAAAANNNN you know ... nevermind :deadrose:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You tend to attract the same type of chicks regardless of race.
The white chicks ive fukked werent that different than the black chicks I did.

But why wouldnt you fukk a white girl? doesnt make sense.

If for some reason me and my girl break up....im taken a vacation and seeing the world of women...for real.