Am I getting played by this girl or did I make the right call?

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
We have been going steady for around a month. She is cool and the sex is average(mostly due to me because my dink game is lacking/rusty) but overall things seem good. To show I love her and that im serious I bot her a $700 necklace 2 days ago and she seemed to be head over heels because of it.

Fast forward to today and im getting suspishes. She told me she has a "work" dinner with a male coworker and needed my debit card to pay for it because she is broke but NEEDS the new bizzeness partner. Should i be worried or is this smart me trying to help her network and get more money. I love and trust her and am not a insecure bytch.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bytch-ASS-nikka.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
lmao op is the best poster on this website

mj-laughing.gif

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
We have been going steady for around a month. She is cool and the sex is average(mostly due to me because my dink game is lacking/rusty) but overall things seem good. To show I love her and that im serious I bot her a $700 necklace 2 days ago and she seemed to be head over heels because of it.

Fast forward to today and im getting suspishes. She told me she has a "work" dinner with a male coworker and needed my debit card to pay for it because she is broke but NEEDS the new bizzeness partner. Should i be worried or is this smart me trying to help her network and get more money. I love and trust her and am not a insecure bytch.

ib1Xhxd8NlusXr.gif