Am I getting played by this girl or did I make the right call?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
We have been going steady for around a month. She is cool and the sex is average(mostly due to me because my dink game is lacking/rusty) but overall things seem good. To show I love her and that im serious I bot her a $700 necklace 2 days ago and she seemed to be head over heels because of it.

Fast forward to today and im getting suspishes. She told me she has a "work" dinner with a male coworker and needed my debit card to pay for it because she is broke but NEEDS the new bizzeness partner. Should i be worried or is this smart me trying to help her network and get more money. I love and trust her and am not a insecure bytch.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did the right thing. If you wanna keep your woman so you better do what she says.

That chick needs your help...so that's mean you're a f*cking PIMP :king:

Let her know that you're a real man.

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
We have been going steady for around a month. She is cool and the sex is average(mostly due to me because my dink game is lacking/rusty) but overall things seem good. To show I love her and that im serious I bot her a $700 necklace 2 days ago and she seemed to be head over heels because of it.

Fast forward to today and im getting suspishes. She told me she has a "work" dinner with a male coworker and needed my debit card to pay for it because she is broke but NEEDS the new bizzeness partner. Should i be worried or is this smart me trying to help her network and get more money. I love and trust her and am not a insecure bytch.

:russ:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Good job. She has a keeper. I bet her friends are jealous.