Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I don't know why I was mentioned in this shyt. All I said was that you said some shyt that was suspect, and lots of folks (well respected posters I might add) on here noticed it too.

You didn't designate a time for the bet, and you posted that pic before I could put in my wager. I give zero fukks about posting privileges. So congtats :ld:. All this is proving that at worst , you're white that's using the n word with impunity on here, and at best you're black but with some serious :mjpls: tendencies.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I don't know why the fukk I sift through these Gott damned threads away from work. I'm trying to make a steak Dinner and all I'm hearing is THAT Boyz2Men song in my head now. :deadmanny:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't know why the fukk I sift through these Gott damned threads away from work. I'm trying to make a steak Dinner and all I'm hearing is THAT Boyz2Men song in my head now. :deadmanny:

You sure its really Boys to Men? They need to post pics of their hands... they might be cacs :troll: