Am crushed right now brehs; my father just attempted to utilize a false police report as a weapon against me ... For the second time

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The first time he weaponized the police against me with a false report that led to a false felony arrest, he told them I assaulted him with a firearm and I was arrested for that but never charged. During questioning I was asked to give my side of the story but all I said was "I will not be on record speaking negatively about my father", as I was raised to not talk to police and also never speak about the family outside of the family

However this is not an isolated incident though and since then I had kept my distance but at times during his visits he would whip out the phone and literally hold his finger over the dial pad as if this was his personal weapon

This is my father's playbook and he's utilized it in a vicious divorce against my mother and her extended family

He's been arrested for domestic violence and also for creating false police reports
Fast forward 7 years and he is on his way to visit me on short notice. He had just concluded his trip to my sister's house in Georgia and was now visiting me in California, this is his usual summer travel plan because he is an educator in the Alaskan school system

On short notice I was a bit unprepared and am going through an experience where a beloved pet is ailing and I asked him cordially if he could consider extending his stay at my sister's or if that's not possible would he be okay staying in a room nearby that I would get for him, he responded briefly only to let me know that I had pissed him off

Now today he shows up at my locked gate, angry that the gate is locked. I go out there to unlock it but I had brought up the wrong set of keys and this enraged him and he immediately started waving his phone around and said do I got to call somebody here and this time I didn't waver and I didn't yield I said if that's what you need to do you're going to need to do that and we're going to see what happens and they came and this time I went inside the house and I came back out with a stack of his criminal record and I in the most polite tone ask the police officer to take a look at what we had here and that is as follows

Background :
His police record begins with a felony arrest on the Mexican border in 1972, trafficking marijuana - squandering his law school education and breaking his family's heart to see him convicted and placed in a federal penitentiary in Virginia at 22 years old

Alternatively at 22 years old his father was a heavyweight boxer
And at 22 years old I was an active recording artist putting my album together, albeit as cringe worthy as it was this highlighted my motivations and ambitions to create and produce. It was because of his own failures at 22 and me not living in his image or in some way he could live vicariously through, or the fact that I am more a phenotypical expression of my mother's side than his, resulting his relationship toward being that of overlooking me or undermining me

He got out of prison and fell into education
He met my mother when she was his student and he was her teacher

They had my sister and then me 10 years later

But has also been arrested in each decade for violence ranging from domestic violence to assault and aggravated assault and petty theft extending from his "hustles", which most of my childhood was dedicated to riding alongside him in these. This man was born in 1950 and these arrests extend into his 60s

At 8 years old I saw him almost get in a fight with my mother's boyfriend and in response I slashed my mother's boyfriend's tire and took his gold chain and delivered it to my dad, I did this with no instruction

So to see my father betray me as soon as I had my own motives and initiatives and no longer lived in his image was heart breaking .
And even though he called the police on me at my own home - threatening to destroy my business in the pet care service realm as I am housing animals on stays and absolutely can not be arrested while doing so

It hurt me to see the cop turn their focus toward chastising him and then seeing my father walk away defeated

Alternatively I realize he has absolutely no remorse in this and is likely somewhere between here and Las Vegas absolutely seething in anger toward me

This is a developing story and I will update soon

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story sounds made up intended to provoke. Those of you who dabble in witchcraft need to be careful. Posters like this op are demons. No where does it say u should allow your parents to treat you any how. You are a living and breathing human. Not an animal. You are a man. And that grown ass mad man can not and should never feel entitled to your peace of mind. Be a man. Gadamn it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Story sounds made up intended to provoke. Those of you who dabble in witchcraft need to be careful. Posters like this op are demons. No where does it say u should allow your parents to treat you any how. You are a living and breathing human. Not an animal. You are a man. And that grown ass mad man can not and should never feel entitled to your peace of mind. Be a man. Gadamn it.
Reading this post brought me a mild amount of joy in this moment but need that cat piss martini Morris Say gif to top it off
U gave the police your pops criminal record :patrice:
As I did this I could tell my father never expected this of me and he immediately began telling the police officer that I have too many dogs and that my cars are falsely registered in his name :sadcam:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Either call the Alaskan School board or Tyler Perry.. :mjlol:

But seriously..you guys shouldn't be around each other or something will break.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
This sounds like some Lifetime Original mixed with a little BET movie of the week fictional drama that nobody on the Coli can even relate to.
WTF, if this isn't made up you are in the wrong place looking to vent or get advice.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This sounds like some Lifetime Original mixed with a little BET movie of the week fictional drama that nobody on the Coli can even relate to.
WTF, if this isn't made up you are in the wrong place looking to vent or get advice.
The comedic relief is of high value here, some of these posts have made find humor in this situation and realizing that I will be able to think of him as Karen has brought valuable context

Growing up this man was a super hero to me

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka yo dad was fukkin yo mama when she was a jit smfh

Yo family was doomed from the start

If this is real u needa never talk to this dude again in your life