• Total voters

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This isn't even a match up that makes sense
Makes perfect sense. Two groups of "friends" that are exceedingly narcissistic and there's a running joke that matters at the end of each episode. That's why I picked Seinfeld; they did it first. I love Always Sunny, but they're biting. Plus they don't have the iconic side characters that Seinfeld has. It's the same reason I've never watched How I Met Your Mother...I've seen Friends before

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love both shows, but I think it will be very very hard for any sitcom to match the greatness of Seinfeld.

People are always looking at the aspect of the show being "funny". Yeah I know, it's a sitcom, it's supposed to be funny, but Seinfeld managed to incorporate funny with plenty of sarcasm, real life situations and just excellently chosen characters.

Even the minor roles in Seinfeld managed to make an impression - Soup Nazi, Jackie etc...

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Costanza is goat but the sunny gang as a whole sre equally better

Sunny = warriors
Seinfeld = cavs

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
seinfeld is the GOAT but I do believe the it's always sunny crew as a WHOLE are naturally funnier than the seinfeld crew. that was all jerry and larry david. every member of sunny is funny as hell. if you watch the bloopers, they pretty much improvise the whole show. it's pretty impressive.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
seinfeld is the GOAT but I do believe the it's always sunny crew as a WHOLE are naturally funnier than the seinfeld crew. that was all jerry and larry david. every member of sunny is funny as hell. if you watch the bloopers, they pretty much improvise the whole show. it's pretty impressive.
Always Sunny bloopers are goat :mjlol:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seinfeld has some funny episodes but it is one of the most overrated shows ever made

Frank Reynolds >> George Costanza and his whole crew

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Seinfeld>>>

Both great tho, the things seinfeld got away with was pretty impressive for a cable show...talkng about masterbation (in 1993 at that) was crazy.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seinfelds writing on a whole nother level, the build ups and the causal hilarity is just something special

Sunny is good but it's more absurdity. Larry David Seinfeld years are just outstanding, I liked the final seasons wit out him, but it went off the rails a bit

George/Kramer are the two best characters between the shows and Elaine shyts on Dee

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i couldn't stand seinfeld after they added the laugh track. in the early seasons seinfeld was filmed in front of a live audience

i can't stand always in sunny because i hate danny devito and his short self. the others are cool but danny devito ruins the show for me