Always Sunny Fan Theory: Dennis Killed Brian LeFevre

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I know mac aint the funniest on the show, but rob mcElhenny really is the genius behind the whole series. the show was his creation and his concept and he's the head writer on pretty much every episode. dennis(glenn howerton) is a great writer too. these dudes really need to start writing some movies. as far as writing and character development, it's always sunny may be the greatest comedy show of all time.
Rob's super dedicated to the character, too. Gaining 50 pounds to make him funnier, and back at the beginning of the show he got those awful ass tattoos on his arms because he wanted to make Mac look like more of a douchebag but didn't want to have to reapply the makup every episode shoot.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'll read this later, but I've always said the series finale should be Dennis murdering the gang. People would be pissed, but they've touched on every taboo you can. shyt, I thought about writing this story on spec. What more can they do? they've done everything terrible a human can do. They've touched on rape, cannibalism, incest, etc... murder is the last frontier, and Dennis - the best character on the show - is clearly capable of it.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'll read this later, but I've always said the series finale should be Dennis murdering the gang. People would be pissed, but they've touched on every taboo you can. shyt, I thought about writing this story on spec. What more can they do? they've done everything terrible a human can do. They've touched on rape, cannibalism, incest, etc... murder is the last frontier, and Dennis - the best character on the show - is clearly capable of it.
I can imagine the final episode of the show being called "The Gang Gets Murdered"

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
didn't read all that. but dennis has definitely killed someone. it's certainly been implied on that show. check the episode on the class reunion where dennis has chloroform, duct tape, and zip ties in a box in the back of his whip on some psycho shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know mac aint the funniest on the show, but rob mcElhenny really is the genius behind the whole series. the show was his creation and his concept and he's the head writer on pretty much every episode. dennis(glenn howerton) is a great writer too. these dudes really need to start writing some movies. as far as writing and character development, it's always sunny may be the greatest comedy show of all time.

Dennis has been taking the crown recently, but Mac has classics

dennis is BY FAR the best character on that show. he's killing it in every episode.