Alt-Right Posters Have Infiltrated The Coli

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And voting for the side that's gonna do absolutely nothing for me and mine helps how?

I'm voting locally and that's it. The Republicans have always been shyt, but these Do-Nothing Dems offer us what? A video of Plies coming out a restroom rapping? fukk outta here. :mjlol:
How about you think about it for more than three seconds.

How do you think the Republicans got turned into a nazi party? The point the poster you quoted was making is extremely obvious. They voted this reality into existence by voting for right wingers down ballot until a base of white supremacists were created and able to push the party as a whole further right.

Any poster trying to push the narrative you're pushing has earned the suspicion.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New election, same as the old election. :unimpressed:

Somebody definitely put a battery in the backs of JT-Money, ORDER_66, TripleAgent, BunchyCarter, and several others.
It's the weekend. Give it a rest with your constant bytchin and complaining for one day.

wayman-lowdowndirtyshame.gif

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only way we can actually confirm who we are speaking with on here:
Random timestamp pics,if asked it has to be sent within 2 min,with a clock and proof of username and skin color all included in the pic,and/or also the same convos we have on here can be taken to twitter spaces,we form a coli room and build like we do in the barber shop.

Those who aren't what they claim will be weeded out quickly,other than that,you could be on here going back and forth with Joy Reid for all you know.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's the weekend. Give it a rest with your constant bytchin and complaining for one day.

nikka this is real life. I'm keeping feet on necks 24/7.
OMs2nwP.png

This ain't no Looney Tunes cartoon where we clock out of these issues for the weekend.

Speaking of which...aren't you here too?
Gi5X3Mp.png

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka this is real life. I'm keeping feet on necks 24/7.
OMs2nwP.png

This ain't no Looney Tunes cartoon where we clock out of these issues for the weekend.

Speaking of which...aren't you here too?
Gi5X3Mp.png
It's like 20v1 Shills to Bothsiders on here. And I ain't working overtime fighting all y'all. So lets keep this inside a 40hr work week.

Thank you.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's like 20v1 Shills to Bothsiders on here. And I ain't working overtime fighting all y'all. So lets keep this inside a 40hr work week.

Thank you.

As I said in another thread, it's wild that being anti-Trump--or even acknowledging that Biden is clearly a better choice than Trump--makes me a "shill". :mjlol: