Alright family, Tariq Nasheed x Don Lemon interview is about to go LIVE (8PM EST) EDIT: Don cancelled

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Now why would they cancel?

full

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Will Tariq call him moist or mention the word "bussy" :jbhmm:

Will bussy be in Tariq's vernacular during this interview?
full

Every other word from Tariq would have been bussy :pachaha:

Like when Homer lost his mind and all he could think about and say was "Moe" :pachaha:

Good evening family, sorry for being 5 mins late, I was bussy on a call....

Man, public transportation out here is terrible, the bussy stop was full of bussy earlier today...

Have y'all been to the bussy theater lately? I just took my wife to see that new movie Back to the Bussy: Part II, and Beauty and the Bussy...

:pachaha:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
He's not your father, he's not your friend, unclench your mouth from his nuts and hike ya skirt down. Everybody gets cracked on.
if i dont fukk with somebody...........................then i dont fukk with them lol

you nikkas be doing cartwheels and backflips into everything tariq related. Yet you dont fukk wit him:russ:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
if i dont fukk with somebody...........................then i dont fukk with them lol

you nikkas be doing cartwheels and backflips into everything tariq related. Yet you dont fukk wit him:russ:

Uhm no we just crack jokes on the sissy and his acetolytes . Stop playing dumb

Or maybe you’re not

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Uhm no we just crack jokes on the sissy and his acetolytes . Stop playing dumb

Or maybe you’re not
So just weaponizing dikk riding and your obvious obsession. As just being jokes. Call into his show if you follow everything he does. He would probably roast the shyt out of you. LOL at " just crack jokes"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So just weaponizing dikk riding and your obvious obsession. As just being jokes. Call into his show if you follow everything he does. He would probably roast the shyt out of you. LOL at " just crack jokes"

And this is why ya’ll and him get cracked on. Too senstive for a nikka you don’t even know. Give your knees a break bruh. Have some pride, for once in your life

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I expect Tariqs 5 funky hoes coming in here to curse out anyone on the strip talking sideways about their man.
Yet if i remember correctly you said you fukk with tariq. Yet you be weasingly taklking shyt about him at the same time

im confused on how this is not bytchmade behavior