Alright black people, no more group gatherings:students who were waiting for a school bus arrested

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
these Rust belt cops are some of the fukking worst

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what:

I mean... I know we've only heard their side of the story. I'd be curious to hear the cop's side and then from witnesses. But all i'm saying is 3 young kids "preventing passage" doesnt seem realistic to me

1. I don't know how old these kids are

2. I missed the part where it said "three kids"

3. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL people can loiter around all aimlessly. I'm not saying this particularly was going on, but if the cop was in the wrong, so be it...but I'm not ready to call this one in the favor of the kids just yet.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I'm gonna need more info. Lets be real. Dudes do love to loiter around and draw attention. They could have very well been "en route" but some video or dash-cam footage would help put this in context.

what's your excuse for the cop bullying and threatening to arrest the coach, when he simply asked for an explanation for the arrests? Was the coach "en route" too? The coach confirmed that the kids were waiting at the agreed upon location, where the bus was set to pick them up and take them to the scrimmage destination. How many mental hoops are you going to jump through to try and indict these kids, and excuse the behavior of these blatantly crooked officers?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what's your excuse for the cop bullying and threatening to arrest the coach
The coach was there? I didn't know that.
when he simply asked for an explanation for the arrests?
Guess I missed that part of the story. Play ball :pachaha:
Was the coach "en route" too? The coach confirmed that the kids were waiting at the agreed upon location, where the bus was set to pick them up and take them to the scrimmage destination.
Welp I was wrong.
How many mental hoops are you going to jump through to try and indict these kids, and excuse the behavior of these blatantly crooked officers?

I missed that part of the story. If this is true, then I support the kids. :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They were probably stare raping females pedestrians :troll:
th_angry_kid_thumb.gif

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Could of been Clarence Carter, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles on the corner and those cacs would have still arrested them. Punk asses.