Alpha Male Dating Dominant Woman

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time. In understanding how this couple gel together, it's helpful to remember that both Virgo and Sagittarius are mutable signs. Every mythological Adventurer needs a Healer at some point in the grand scheme of things, to treat their wounds and to give them the strength to continue. Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time.

That's our relationship in a nutshell. She's delicate, nurturing, sensitive, and stable. I'm willfully wild and enjoy being with her because she heals my body and spirit. She makes me to go to yoga meditation, vulnerability workshops, and she calls me out on my unhealthy behavior. We balance each other because we bend for each other.

@Cynic is correct about her testing me. That could be a problem in the future if I lose my temper.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time. In understanding how this couple gel together, it's helpful to remember that both Virgo and Sagittarius are mutable signs. Every mythological Adventurer needs a Healer at some point in the grand scheme of things, to treat their wounds and to give them the strength to continue. Although quite dramatically different in their personalities, Sagittarius and Virgo compatibility is surprisingly strong, and this couple can form a very loving bond over time.

That's our relationship in a nutshell. She's delicate, nurturing, sensitive, and stable. I'm willfully wild and enjoy being with her because she heals my body and spirit. She makes me to go to yoga meditation, vulnerability workshops, and she calls me out on my unhealthy behavior. We balance each other because we bend for each other.

@Cynic is correct about her testing me. That could be a problem in the future if I lose my temper.

I'm not into horrorscopes breh , all I will say is if you feel like she's pissing you off
go the opposite direction. Instead of exploding and giving her ammo to either blackmail
you or use against you.

Just stay quiet and ghost her completely.... no calls, no texts, nada

Nothing crushes a womans soul and core like utter silence :wow:

You can watch the little hamster wheel in her mind go nuts trying to get you to react :mjgrin:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

'Vulnerability workshops' ?

Are these paid workshops? Directed by who? Do they suggest that you be vulnerable to anyone other than your S/O?

Did you gain anything from attending the workshop?

:lupe:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
'Vulnerability workshops' ?

Are these paid workshops? Directed by who? Do they suggest that you be vulnerable to anyone other than your S/O?

Did you gain anything from attending the workshop?

:lupe:
They were free and directed by counselors, doctors, and students. They did suggest exercising vulnerability with everyone. I learned a lot about myself.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
They were free and directed by counselors, doctors, and students. They did suggest exercising vulnerability with everyone. I learned a lot about myself.

T/Y.

But now I am really curious.
WHY is it suggested to be vulnerable to just anyone???

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Used to dating feminine passive men. She told me every man she's dated has been very submissive to her. They're the stay at home types, they cried when they saw homeless people, and they never raised their voice at her.

Whenever I take control of the situation she gets noticeably uncomfortable, but she be taking hella long to make a simple decision or do simple shyt.

Example:

Jay: R u hungry?

B: I ate earlier.

Jay: :stopitslime: R u hungry right now, would you like me to make roasted rainbow veggies and penne pasta?

B: Yeah, can I go to the store with you?

J: Sure. Keep in mind it takes 40 minutes to dry roast veggies, you have to be in bed in five hours, and I'd like to talk to you without being in a hurry while eating dinner.

We're at the store now.

B: Why are you in a hurry?

J::why:

B: Are you mad? you're always angry.

J::dahell: I have a list of groceries I need to get, it's crowded in this small store, I still need to clean your kitchen and oven, prep dinner, make dinner, serve dinner, and do the dishes. I'm not mad B, we just gotta get this done quickly so we can enjoy the rest of the evening.

B: Is there anything I can get for you?

J: No I got it, thanks B.

B comes back with a basket full of shyt I did not ask her to get.

B: I remember some things you had your own list, is there anything else you want me to get?

J::dame: Parchment paper, get me parchment paper. It's the most important thing on my list.

B: Ask if they have that here?

J::mindblown:

We're ready to check out. She then decides to do her grocery shopping.

J::martin: We need to leave right now. We're leaving because it's time to go. We're getting in line right now.

B: You can go, I'm going to do some shopping. You can go to Target and get Parchment Paper while I finish up here.

J::manny: That's actually a good idea. I'm going to pay for tonight's dinner and I'll meet you at target B.

B: I'm paying for everything.

J::umad: Nobody pays for me ever. I got this. I want to cook for you which means the check is my responsibility.

B storms off with hella attitude and looks back like I'm supposed to follow her.

J::beli:

I then make her bring her fine ass back over to the check out counter and I paid for my shyt.

We get back to her place and she won't get out the kitchen so I can clean and make her dinner. She is doing everything hella slowly and it's annoying me because I told her ass the plan already and I told her all she needs to do today is enjoy herself, eat, and talk.

We didn't even get to have dinner because we spent so much time bickering about who's the boss.

I am the boss, period, even when we fukk she tries to control it and I got to man handle her, which she loves low key. I feel like she wants me to dominate her because she keeps poking the cage until I go full alpha on her.
the answer is simple= be patient with her, she your woman, not your daugther.