Alpha Male Dating Dominant Woman

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Used to dating feminine passive men. She told me every man she's dated has been very submissive to her. They're the stay at home types, they cried when they saw homeless people, and they never raised their voice at her.

Whenever I take control of the situation she gets noticeably uncomfortable, but she be taking hella long to make a simple decision or do simple shyt.

Example:

Jay: R u hungry?

B: I ate earlier.

Jay: :stopitslime: R u hungry right now, would you like me to make roasted rainbow veggies and penne pasta?

B: Yeah, can I go to the store with you?

J: Sure. Keep in mind it takes 40 minutes to dry roast veggies, you have to be in bed in five hours, and I'd like to talk to you without being in a hurry while eating dinner.

We're at the store now.

B: Why are you in a hurry?

J::why:

B: Are you mad? you're always angry.

J::dahell: I have a list of groceries I need to get, it's crowded in this small store, I still need to clean your kitchen and oven, prep dinner, make dinner, serve dinner, and do the dishes. I'm not mad B, we just gotta get this done quickly so we can enjoy the rest of the evening.

B: Is there anything I can get for you?

J: No I got it, thanks B.

B comes back with a basket full of shyt I did not ask her to get.

B: I remember some things you had your own list, is there anything else you want me to get?

J::dame: Parchment paper, get me parchment paper. It's the most important thing on my list.

B: Ask if they have that here?

J::mindblown:

We're ready to check out. She then decides to do her grocery shopping.

J::martin: We need to leave right now. We're leaving because it's time to go. We're getting in line right now.

B: You can go, I'm going to do some shopping. You can go to Target and get Parchment Paper while I finish up here.

J::manny: That's actually a good idea. I'm going to pay for tonight's dinner and I'll meet you at target B.

B: I'm paying for everything.

J::umad: Nobody pays for me ever. I got this. I want to cook for you which means the check is my responsibility.

B storms off with hella attitude and looks back like I'm supposed to follow her.

J::beli:

I then make her bring her fine ass back over to the check out counter and I paid for my shyt.

We get back to her place and she won't get out the kitchen so I can clean and make her dinner. She is doing everything hella slowly and it's annoying me because I told her ass the plan already and I told her all she needs to do today is enjoy herself, eat, and talk.

We didn't even get to have dinner because we spent so much time bickering about who's the boss.

I am the boss, period, even when we fukk she tries to control it and I got to man handle her, which she loves low key. I feel like she wants me to dominate her because she keeps poking the cage until I go full alpha on her.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Used to dating feminine passive men. She told me every man she's dated has been very submissive to her. They're the stay at home types, they cried when they saw homeless people, and they never raised their voice at her.

Whenever I take control of the situation she gets noticeably uncomfortable, but she be taking hella long to make a simple decision or do simple shyt.

Example:

Jay: R u hungry?

B: I ate earlier.

Jay: :stopitslime: R u hungry right now, would you like me to make roasted rainbow veggies and penne pasta?

B: Yeah, can I go to the store with you?

J: Sure. Keep in mind it takes 40 minutes to dry roast veggies, you have to be in bed in five hours, and I'd like to talk to you without being in a hurry while eating dinner.

We're at the store now.

B: Why are you in a hurry?

J::why:

B: Are you mad? you're always angry.

J::dahell: I have a list of groceries I need to get, it's crowded in this small store, I still need to clean your kitchen and oven, prep dinner, make dinner, serve dinner, and do the dishes. I'm not mad B, we just gotta get this done quickly so we can enjoy the rest of the evening.

B: Is there anything I can get for you?

J: No I got it, thanks B.

B comes back with a basket full of shyt I did not ask her to get.

B: I remember some things you had your own list, is there anything else you want me to get?

J::dame: Parchment paper, get me parchment paper. It's the most important thing on my list.

B: Ask if they have that here?

J::mindblown:

We're ready to check out. She then decides to do her grocery shopping.

J::martin: We need to leave right now. We're leaving because it's time to go. We're getting in line right now.

B: You can go, I'm going to do some shopping. You can go to Target and get Parchment Paper while I finish up here.

J::manny: That's actually a good idea. I'm going to pay for tonight's dinner and I'll meet you at target B.

B: I'm paying for everything.

J::umad: Nobody pays for me ever. I got this. I want to cook for you which means the check is my responsibility.

B storms off with hella attitude and looks back like I'm supposed to follow her.

J::beli:

I then make her bring her fine ass back over to the check out counter and I paid for my shyt.

We get back to her place and she won't get out the kitchen so I can clean and make her dinner. She is doing everything hella slowly and it's annoying me because I told her ass the plan already and I told her all she needs to do today is enjoy herself, eat, and talk.

We didn't even get to have dinner because we spent so much time bickering about who's the boss.

I am the boss, period, even when we fukk she tries to control it and I got to man handle her, which she loves low key. I feel like she wants me to dominate her because she keeps poking the cage until I go full alpha on her.

If you're really serious about being with her then yes, you need to go all out Alpha male on her, especially during sex. Let her win some of the time to stroke her alpha ego, but then every now and then you're gonna have to put your foot down hard. Don't worry she'll love it.

If you don't feel up to doing all that then find a lady that's more laid back and easy going.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
If you're really serious about being with her then yes, you need to go all out Alpha male on her, especially during sex. Let her win some of the time to stroke her alpha ego, but then every now and then you're gonna have to put your foot down hard. Don't worry she'll love it.

If you don't feel up to doing all that then find a lady that's more laid back and easy going.

She told me I was too aggressive when we had sex the first time because I beat it up. She told me she's never had sex like that and it made her uncomfortable. I eased up and now she's begging me to beat it up, after telling me I make her uncomfortable.

Appreciate the advice. She's sensitive, very sensitive. Allowing her to win most debates has worked, though I draw a hard line when it comes to life skills because she doesn't have them. She got mad I gave her a time frame to unpack the boxes in her apartment she complains about. After I made dinner and she finally unpacked her shyt she thanked me for making her do it and making her dinner. She also said she didn't know it took that long to make food from scratch.

Learning when to let go and take control is going to take practice, but it's worth it. She makes me better and I make her better.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
She's trying to constantly test you
Real talk. She sent me an essay of a text message explaining how we're never going to have sex. We had sex hours after she sent it. LOL, this girl is crazy.

She's sh!t testing you ... Give in and this will be your future

:gmbrehs:
Exactly! She said she's only dated hyper submissive men who cry a lot and never challenged her. She also dated girls for a while. She's 34. We had our first argument because I yelled while talking to her then I yelled at her. It wasn't anything crazy, but I realized I can never yell around or at her again. She was hella scared. I don't think a man has ever been angry in front of her. She told me the only guy to yell her cried after doing it. She's teaching me to be more considerate, but I'm training her to stop trying to lead. We're getting better at being around each other. Even when we argue we resolve it the same day. I like that she can communicate her needs and boundaries. It makes talking to her easy.

You're gonna end up committing domestic violence:francis: females like this aren't meant to be wifed
LOL! It's not in me to hit a woman. I just fukk her a little rougher than usual when I'm angry at her.

Daps
Real talk. She sent me an essay of a text message explaining how we're never going to have sex. We had sex hours after she sent it. LOL, this girl is crazy.

Exactly! She said she's only dated hyper submissive men who cry a lot and never challenged her. She also dated girls for a while. She's 34. We had our first argument because I yelled while talking to her then I yelled at her. It wasn't anything crazy, but I realized I can never yell around or at her again. She was hella scared. I don't think a man has ever been angry in front of her. She told me the only guy to yell her cried after doing it. She's teaching me to be more considerate, but I'm training her to stop trying to lead. We're getting better at being around each other. Even when we argue we resolve it the same day. I like that she can communicate her needs and boundaries. It makes talking to her easy.

LOL! It's not in me to hit a woman. I just fukk her a little rougher than usual when I'm angry at her.
she seems like the type that would try to test you physically if you got deeper in the relationship

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't train a 34 year old woman in anything breh ... This collective barganing needs to stop

The moment you lose your cool , you lose... frankly you are lucky she didn't escalate it further into
a "he's threatening me" type call to law enforcement who are just itching to throw you in jail.

If I were you I'd drop her and find someone more submissive and younger preferably
from a two parent home who also cooks.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
You can't train a 34 year old woman in anything breh ... This collective barganing needs to stop

The moment you lose your cool , you lose... frankly you are lucky she didn't escalate it further into
a "he's threatening me" type call to law enforcement who are just itching to throw you in jail.

If I were you I'd drop her and find someone more submissive and younger preferably
from a two parent home who also cooks.
Damn, hopefully it doesn't go that far left. LMAO @ "collective bargaining."

I appreciate the advice big bro. You're sharing your wisdom and it won't be wasted.