alotta ladies here gonna want me once I blow up, I apologize in advance ladies

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Lol just imagined dr.x in heels, a flowy Amerie jumps suit and a flowy Amerie wig singing this. Where is the fans?

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Also

Pretend to be asexual brehs

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What's your mental illness breh? Even if your whole account online is just trolling you're still odd to even come up with the shyt that you do.

Diagnosis please? Since you tell everything else.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
who told you the lie that men are meant for only 1 woman ????

the creator of the moon and the stars told me different.... :patrice:

Daps
In a very near future when my nikka @DrX blow up and become a worldwide black icon, renowned thinker and sex symbol, coli ladies gon be standin there with the salty regretful face like :mjgrin: havin to hear all they homegirls, aunties and mamas talkin bout how they all want to sex @DrX' genius

And guess who gon be the coli homie eatin well off them groupie sloppy seconds tho :mjgrin:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
gotta let em know now....im coming for the crown by any means necessary....im not no fukking lover boy ....im in love with my dream first, a woman second
Why you asexual though? You just woke up one day was like "eh women don't really do it for me at the moment"

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you asexual though? You just woke up one day was like "eh women don't really do it for me at the moment"

yeah...basically

it was a combination of i guess depression, loneliness and me trying to become great...i lost attachment to sex somewhere along the way.....im looking for companionship more, a female friend first and then maybe my horninesss will come back....i need a soldier by my side to conquer the world not a slut

im asexual at the moment, i dont think about sex like that....or like i used too