alotta ladies here gonna want me once I blow up, I apologize in advance ladies

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I blow, not to say that I'm special or nothing, but alotta y'all gonna naturally crave my companionship....and I just wanted to say in advance ...I'm gonna reject your advances, not because I'm not attracted to y'all...I like alotta coli ladies, I...I would actually seriously date and impregnate quite a few woman on here, Ive even fell in love with a few and still am to a degree but I'm in love with my craft......love is a weakness

I wasn't built for one lady, Im no ladies man..... I'm married to the game...my craft is always gonna be my first love...it saved my life, I owe everything to it. I think its important to make this thread now, to spear alot of feelings later....I'm trying to be the greatest to ever do it, and once a man choose too be #1, theres no turning back...I'm gonna have to battle alot of demons, vultures and wolves ready to knock me off the mountain.

So when yall see DrX on stage with hov, ye, drake etc....and Im ignoring yall PM's, its not because I dont like yall or Im stuck up...ill simply be on a high level that yall wouldnt be able to comprehend, that world is only for strong enlightened minds thatll eat the avg person alive....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: DrX don't want us when he blows up

What about now? :shaq:
Sorry.... it might sound like I'm trolling, but when I blow I'll probably end up with an industry chick like Rihanna .... well have nothing in common but we'll end up together because that's what we understand each other lifestyle

That's how hov got Beyonce...she had no choice

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can share :lupe:
Mental note....I'm definitely going to need some loyal mistresses
What r u laughing at? Pearl I like u alot.... but we can never be an item .... u got a beast inside you....you're too competitive ... u have fire in your eyes, you're incapable of loving. You've also married to the game

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Sorry.... it might sound like I'm trolling, but when I blow I'll probably end up with an industry chick like Rihanna .... well have nothing in common but we'll end up together because that's what we understand each other lifestyle

That's how hov got Beyonce...she had no choice

You still didn't answer the question!!

We OK to get the D now or not? :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Mental note....I'm definitely going to need some loyal mistresses

What r u laughing at? Pearl I like u alot.... but we can never be an item .... u got a beast inside you....you're too competitive ... u have fire in your eyes, you're incapable of loving. You've also married to the game

I'm not looking for sex, im asexual, we can cuddle tho....

:heh: You're not asexual.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
When I blow, not to say that I'm special or nothing, but alotta y'all gonna naturally crave my companionship....and I just wanted to say in advance ...I'm gonna reject your advances, not because I'm not attracted to y'all...I like alotta coli ladies, I...I would actually seriously date and impregnate quite a few woman on here, Ive even fell in love with a few and still am to a degree but I'm in love with my craft......love is a weakness

I wasn't built for one lady, Im no ladies man..... I'm married to the game...my craft is always gonna be my first love...it saved my life, I owe everything to it. I think its important to make this thread now, to spear alot of feelings later....I'm trying to be the greatest to ever do it, and once a man choose too be #1, theres no turning back...I'm gonna have to battle alot of demons, vultures and wolves ready to knock me off the mountain.

So when yall see DrX on stage with hov, ye, drake etc....and Im ignoring yall PM's, its not because I dont like yall or Im stuck up...ill simply be on a high level that yall wouldnt be able to comprehend, that world is only for strong enlightened minds thatll eat the avg person alive....
:scust: