Alonzo Mourning is about it kid :all the way live:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mourning stayed in the hood in the community doing shyt you would think he was from Miami
Dude knocked on my door in the projects with a turkey dinner on thanksgiving no cameras no press ppl :to: he always have my respect :salute:

Damn, that's some real ass shyt. We need more brothas like Zo out there in these communities. :wow:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Damn, that's some real ass shyt. We need more brothas like Zo out there in these communities. :wow:

Zo was trying to pass the torch to STD but Lebron and Gabrielle came and dude got Hollywood as fukk
Alonzo-D.Wade-kids1-280x228.jpg

Bonus
5767371-DSC_0425.jpg

Zo's summer groove comedy show one year Chappelle :flabbynsick:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Zo was trying to pass the torch to STD but Lebron and Gabrielle came and dude got Hollywood as fukk
Alonzo-D.Wade-kids1-280x228.jpg

Bonus
5767371-DSC_0425.jpg

Zo's summer groove comedy show one year Chappelle :flabbynsick:

I think he still kinda got through to him, maybe not like how he wanted tho. But I read about some of Wade's outreach programs during that Jenny Pohl shyt and I actually had a newfound respect for him plus he a father to his sons I grew up with a single father so I give big props to black men that stand up and handle business like that. I really wish more people with money and visibility could do the things Zo do cuz the hood need that, like I know I diss LeBron and the heats on some jokes shyt but if he did some of that Zo kinda stuff I'd have no choice but to show the utmost respect because it could be real impactful and influence other athletes to get in tune.

I can't recall if the NBA got a rookie symposium like the NFL but if so then Zo really should take the lead in that. That shyt you posted ain't some fake ass NBA Cares shyt that's the kind of gestures that come from the heart.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I think he still kinda got through to him, maybe not like how he wanted tho. But I read about some of Wade's outreach programs during that Jenny Pohl shyt and I actually had a newfound respect for him plus he a father to his sons I grew up with a single father so I give big props to black men that stand up and handle business like that. I really wish more people with money and visibility could do the things Zo do cuz the hood need that, like I know I diss LeBron and the heats on some jokes shyt but if he did some of that Zo kinda stuff I'd have no choice but to show the utmost respect because it could be real impactful and influence other athletes to get in tune.

I can't recall if the NBA got a rookie symposium like the NFL but if so then Zo really should take the lead in that. That shyt you posted ain't some fake ass NBA Cares shyt that's the kind of gestures that come from the heart.

Bruh I aint seen Bron around nikkas down here only Cac shyt so fukk him win us some more ships and :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bruh I aint seen Bron around nikkas down here only Cac shyt so fukk him win us some more ships and :camby:

smfh, damn shame that commercial of him jogging through the town was just some fake shyt. Oh well, nikkaz like Zo are few and far inbetween. Yall community lucky to have somebody like that that's so down for yall.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His defensive presence on that '06 title team was huge

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
smfh, damn shame that commercial of him jogging through the town was just some fake shyt. Oh well, nikkaz like Zo are few and far inbetween. Yall community lucky to have somebody like that that's so down for yall.

He did the commercial there and at the Booker T gym even ran routes with the team everything else straight cac shyt nikka don't even do radio interviews

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He did the commercial there and at the Booker T gym even ran routes with the team everything else straight cac shyt nikka don't even do radio interviews

Damn, well to play devil's advocate it's hardly any nikkaz in the NBA doin the shyt Zo doin. I guess you just gotta be built a certain way, Zo from south VA and just off AI alone it's understood that section of VA breeds real ass athlete nikkaz.