Almost Human

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show was suppose to premiere Nov. 4th but it didnt

Anybody know what happened?

I hope they didn't throw it in the bushes without even showing us one episode :snoop:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
they moved the premiere to nov 17th, and the second episode airs nov 18th

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they moved the premiere to nov 17th, and the second episode airs nov 18th
A 2 night premiere? :leon:

I had forgot all about this til just now and I went searching for a link and couldn't find shyt

I thought FOX cancelled it for a minute :whew:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Great casting, let's see if they turn this into another one of them failed Chiraq cop shows.

they already have one premiering in Gang Related (albeit that's about LA) and that shyt looks terrible

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The sole fact that the "Almost human" character of course has to be a black man instantly makes it to where I will never watch this show.

:camby:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sole fact that the "Almost human" character of course has to be a black man instantly makes it to where I will never watch this show.

:camby:
They could make the human black and the robot white and we could complain about the cops in the show enforcing a policy in which they assign a white robot to a black cop so he can do a better job.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They could make the human black and the robot white and we could complain about the cops in the show enforcing a policy in which they assign a white robot to a black cop so he can do a better job.
:laugh: yea you just cant please some nikkas

They'll complain about nikkas not getting any roles, then when they do get roles they switch up and complain about the type of role they gave the nikka :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: yea you just cant please some nikkas

They'll complain about nikkas not getting any roles, then when they do get roles they switch up and complain about the type of role they gave the nikka :snoop:
Imagine the outrage if a black cop is assigned a white robot that is more than likely better at shooting, analyzing crime scenes, interrogation due to his ability to empathize and along the way teaches the cop how to be a better human.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Great casting, let's see if they turn this into another one of them failed Chiraq cop shows.
we should just be happy that it aint on NBC :blessed:

I'm actually looking forward to this. Hope it's Piff and Fox doesn't do it like they did Firefly
why you had to bring this up?? :snoop: :to:

JJ Abrams show aint getting cancelled with the quickness though. See Fringe....:manny: