Almost everytime I piss I get a stream going to the left

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
First off my nikka,

don't EVER use the word "cum" to replace "come" when you talking to men, just a bit of advice....

and like one poster said, only happens after I sex my chick, lay there bout 15-20 min post nut then get up to pee, and a small bit of urine may wet the lip of the toilet but I quickly get a tissue or paper towel and clean the toilet/floor/pants or leg as soon as possible.

if it's not nut, I don't know what to tell you other than see a health care professional

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
^ So u just about always get all your piss in the toilet without any drops on the seat or next to it?

:heh:

well I'm tellin u what it is.. That shyt happens to me after I bust my nut.. I'm guessing there's cum blocking the passage way..

If this is happening to u even though u didn't bust your nut then see a doctor nikka

Hell Naww :damn:

I aint trying to get a tube shoved down my peehole :sadbron:

Yeah it happens to me sometimes. One time that it went out in two streams in opposite directions. :huhldup:

This makes me feel a little better :whew:

Stop using krangs android body as a blow up doll,metal mouth!

I should inform u that i have shanks on me at all times

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Well its usually worse after i beat my meat and sometimes if i nut while holding my piss i get that burning feeling and it takes me an hour to get all my piss out. Its the worst when it happens late at night and u gotta get up early the next day

I know this feel. No solution though except to stop beating off at night lol.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Maybe i could see a holistic doctor to avoid getting the tube down my peehole :manny:

Oh no i could just see it now :sadcam:

Dr: What brings u here son :birdman:

Me: I get a stream to the left everytime i piss

Dr: Well how often do u work the pipe :sitdown:

Me: :whoa: Once a day, sometimes twice. Whats that got to do with anything :stopitslime:

Dr: I cant help you here son. Your gonna have to see a real Doc and get the tube down your peehole

Me: Cmon now stop playin :lolbron:

Dr: Im gonna have to ask u to leave

Me: :sadbron:

Dr: Better luck next time kiddo :heh:

Me: :sadbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
First off my nikka,

don't EVER use the word "cum" to replace "come" when you talking to men, just a bit of advice....
and like one poster said, only happens after I sex my chick, lay there bout 15-20 min post nut then get up to pee, and a small bit of urine may wet the lip of the toilet but I quickly get a tissue or paper towel and clean the toilet/floor/pants or leg as soon as possible.

if it's not nut, I don't know what to tell you other than see a health care professional

This. :snoop:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps

You guys try to turn everything into a f*ckin conspiracy. It was a simple typing error, nothing more. My mistake did get a reaction out of both of u, however. Are u guys hiding something :sitdown:

You guys wouldnt ever wanna meat up with me. I black and blue you queers on a daily basis :scusthov:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:merchant:Something may be growing in there diverting the stream...enjoy your time at the free clinic and dont pick up any of the women waiting there.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well its usually worse after i beat my meat and sometimes if i nut while holding my piss i get that burning feeling and it takes me an hour to get all my piss out. Its the worst when it happens late at night and u gotta get up early the next day

Worst shyt ever :wow: