Almost everytime I piss I get a stream going to the left

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
This has been going on for at least a few years. I cant seem to piss in the toilet without getting urine on the seat or on the floor to save my life.

I have noticed at the public bathroom where I work at theres often a small puddle to the left of the urinal on the floor. Looks like im not the only dude with this problem :manny:

I was wondering if u fellas could cum in here and give me some pointers on how to straighten my dikk out :leostare:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Well its usually worse after i beat my meat and sometimes if i nut while holding my piss i get that burning feeling and it takes me an hour to get all my piss out. Its the worst when it happens late at night and u gotta get up early the next day

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
U guys aren't really helping me out here :scusthov:

What im looking for is anyone else that has this same problem or someone that can help me get my dikk stream straight. I just need some pointers from one of u guys

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
U guys aren't really helping me out here :scusthov:

What im looking for is anyone else that has this same problem or someone that can help me get my dikk stream straight. I just need some pointers from one of u guys

:heh:

well I'm tellin u what it is.. That shyt happens to me after I bust my nut.. I'm guessing there's cum blocking the passage way..

If this is happening to u even though u didn't bust your nut then see a doctor nikka

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it happens to me sometimes. One time that it went out in two streams in opposite directions. :huhldup:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
this shyt always happens to me these days

maybe i should see a doctor

but i always end up leaving a puddle of piss on tha floor next to tha toilet, after a couple days bathroom start smellin like piss when i go in it from all tha dried up piss on tha floor

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
this shyt always happens to me these days

maybe i should see a doctor

but i always end up leaving a puddle of piss on tha floor next to tha toilet, after a couple days bathroom start smellin like piss when i go in it from all tha dried up piss on tha floor

:comeon: nasty muthafuka