human_zoo_pictures%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Saw this and instantly got hot

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

:francis:

I don’t think he realizes they are most likely taking a pic to make fun of him, and he doesn’t understand what’s happening to him.

:francis:

OR....

:huhldup:

As a traveling man, this happens ALL THE TIME. I cannot tell you the amount of random people that want to take photos with me. Not even all white. But never black

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
The def sized this nikka up and he fell right into their cuck trap.

No way a husband is letting his wife grab on some thigh meat like that unless they both getting something from it

Sooner or later he is going to end up smashing that lady while the husband watches from the corner yelling “HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BLACK COCK IN YOU?!?!?”

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The def sized this nikka up and he fell right into their cuck trap.

No way a husband is letting his wife grab on some thigh meat like that unless they both getting something from it

Sooner or later he is going to end up smashing that lady while the husband watches from the corner yelling “HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BLACK COCK IN YOU?!?!?”

Breh I will never understand how brehs do it. And they be smashing the equivalent of a 1999 dodge neon with 200k miles and 10 owners. And what makes it worse is having the husband present and being turned on. Some brehs are just different.

:mjlol: