Allie Katch, The Overlooked Snack that's behind a bag of Chumpies

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s got that body type that is soft and pudgy through the stomach, hips, gluts, and thighs that is probably good for a couple rounds in the sack, but once she pregnant she’s probably going to forever a sloppy broad.

Looking at her pics on IG from just 2 years ago she had gotten a lot leaner then got back chucky again.

Man, I've got exes that prove every single word of what you said true.

No feeling in the world quite like looking at some of your old work, feeling like you dodged a bullet, and then realizing some of them joints might have been return fire for some rounds you let off. :picard:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Man, I've got exes that prove every single word of what you said true.

No feeling in the world quite like looking at some of your old work, feeling like you dodged a bullet, and then realizing some of them joints might have been return fire for some rounds you let off. :picard:
Yeah I know from experience too, I use to mess around with a young lady with the exact same build.

She’d come through to my apartment and we’d be up pouring shots of Bacardi and fukking all night long. She moved on and married some square and they got like 2 kids and she’s currently pregnant with a third and she was built somewhat like this woman.

She’s done spread out like a busted can of biscuits since she started having those kids.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She’s got that body type that is soft and pudgy through the stomach, hips, gluts, and thighs that is probably good for a couple rounds in the sack, but once she pregnant she’s probably going to forever a sloppy broad.

Looking at her pics on IG from just 2 years ago she had gotten a lot leaner then got back chucky again.

We gotta cross that bridge when it happens my Honorable Beloved

Let’s focus on the now :mjlit:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
ELYr30oWoAAAF29.jpg

MV5BM2I2NGE4ZTEtYmZhNC00OWM5LTliZDktZmU0OTlkYzg0MTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-07-at-5.11.10-PM-e1562534077310.png

EGIvnGSW4AExxON.jpg

wwe-raw-raw.gif
298.jpg