Born To Mack
Daps
1N4lrPj.jpg

:laff: @Desirous come get ya boy

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not even gonna front, sometimes I look at my chicks hariline and think to myself if my son one day decides to kill me for not protecting his future scalp, I'll just have to take that L :to:

Is her hairline a result of braids or a really tight pony tail? if it is your son has a fighting chance, don't you dare give up :ufdup:

The secret in our society is that a lot of black women got fukked up hairlines from the weaves and braids, nobody wants to talk about it, but once you notice the egghead dome it's hard not to see them everywhere. bytches on IG with every last picture that is close cutting off their hairline :banderas:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Is her hairline a result of braids or a really tight pony tail?

Neither, it's genetics. For a girl it's no big deal :ehh:. But for a dude knowing it'll never look better than that has me like :damn:

if it is your son has a fighting chance, don't you dare give up :ufdup:

The secret in our society is that a lot of black women got fukked up hairlines from the weaves and braids, nobody wants to talk about it, but once you notice the egghead dome it's hard not to see them everywhere. bytches on IG with every last picture that is close cutting off their hairline :banderas:

She doesn't wear weaves, never rocks a pony tail, and she's 100% natural. Her little brother is 19 and that nikka rocking a Vegeta :sadbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Neither, it's genetics. For a girl it's no big deal :ehh:. But for a dude knowing it'll never look better than that has me like :damn:

She doesn't wear weaves, never rocks a pony tail, and she's 100% natural. Her little brother is 19 and that nikka rocking a Vegeta :sadbron:

:wow:

@bdizzle JR never had a chance, I'm so sorry to hear this breh

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Maybe he can beat the odds.