Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
*Reads Thread*
*Sprints to nearest mirror to confirm that my shyt is still legit*
*Is confident about hairline future*

still got to hit this though

nicole14f-4-web.jpg

Yeah and he publicly simped her HARD afterwords and she was gave him that :mjpls: naw treatment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rumours-rekindled-romance-Lewis-Hamilton.html

Nicole Scherzinger has dismissed ex Lewis Hamilton's efforts to rekindle their five-year relationship by stating 'it is over.'

Lewis, who has been tweeting a series of emotional posts via Twitter in a bid to get back with the X Factor judge, including dedicating last month's Hungarian Grand Prix win to her, may now have to give up following Nicole's recent revelation.

Speaking on Lewis F1 win, the 35-year-old singer, who often travelled with the racing driver to events, told The Sun: 'It was very sweet of him.'

She added: 'The truth is we are no longer together. It is over.

'I know he's been very public about trying to get me back, but we're still not together.'

One of Lewis' lovelorn tweets stated: If you've found that special someone, don't ever EVER let them go no matter what!! Nothing in this world is more important.'

Despite his best efforts to win her back, Nicole has no plans to start up their relationship again since they parted ways in June.

Lewis admitted he hoped to marry Nicole, and that his mind was on her all the way through his recent F1 race.

Before the split the relationship was reported to have been on the rocks for a few months, and hit a rough patch when Lewis was spotted partying with ten women in a London hotel at 5am.

Following this, Nicole was reportedly spotted kissing singer Chris Brown in a nightclub, but later said they were just friends.

Whilst filming the latest X Factor series, which begins on Saturday night, Nicole stayed in a London hotel rather than Lewis' Hertfordshire mansion where she used to reside.

Nicole said she is currently on the hunt for a place in London, but admitted she was lonely being far away from her LA home.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Why the fukk do dudes get this haircut ... They want their heads all shiny n shyt looking like the black Mr.Clean
This shyt kills me too. If you're going bald, you're going bald, not much you can do outside of rogaine or hair transplant or whatever. I'm not hatin' on dudes for working with what they have. But some of these cats are straight up getting spray paint on their heads. Niccas out here lookin' like their heads are about to be taken over by Venom's costume and shyt. These Eddie Brock ass niccas.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL