Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Well I've been an Petroleum Engineer (Bachelor's degree in engineering) for about 6½yrs now making $185k a year (bonuses included).

My lady on the other hand is a certified register Nurse Anesthetist (Bachelor's degree of science in nursing) for about 4yrs now and she makes about $170k a year so in total income combined that's $355k.

It took me four semesters & for her it took three we met in college, she was 27 & I was 28 when we got married now we're 31/32yrs old.

So I guess we're doing good living in NYC like we've been thinking about moving but we love the city too much :manny:.

6 Fig in NYC good living? Or is that like 5 Fig elsewhere (basically, normal)?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
You brehs are doin' it :salute:

My base is 96k (education) but with our bonus and real estate deal I cleared 100k

My base will be 101k in two years...

With my real estate deals I'm on pace to hit 140k this year.

Well I've been an Petroleum Engineer (Bachelor's degree in engineering) for about 6½yrs now making $185k a year (bonuses included).

My lady on the other hand is a certified register Nurse Anesthetist (Bachelor's degree of science in nursing) for about 4yrs now and she makes about $170k a year so in total income combined that's $355k.

It took me four semesters & for her it took three we met in college, she was 27 & I was 28 when we got married now we're 31/32yrs old.

So I guess we're doing good living in NYC like we've been thinking about moving but we love the city too much :manny:.

If you guys haven't purchased some property I can help with that :mjgrin:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps

My base is 96k (education) but with our bonus and real estate deal I cleared 100k

what state u fukin with real estate?

me and my partner making moves out of state. we both in CA. he got a few spots in the midwest and eastcoast, and im bout to dip my feet.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i love reading these type of threads. gives me more motivation to go harder. you need more than 1 source of income to make bank, unless you have a specialized skill with your own company.

i work in IT as a system admin making 90k in the bay area. been in the field for 6 years now and the last cert i got was my CCENT about 2 years ago:skip:, working on my CCNA and learning bash/python right now. I graduated from a state college with a BA in ethnic studies and my plan was to work as a teacher then move into a counselor role but after 3 months of working at an after school program i quit. couldn't deal working with bad ass little kids anymore.

i bought my first condo a little over 2 years ago and that helped me cleared 6 figures for the first time because i was renting it out for $2,200. my tenant moved out so i'm moving in with my girl and because of that will be losing half of what my ex-tenant was paying me. next step is to move up to a higher position in 2-3 year as a system engineer or management role and to pay my condo off in ~6 years and rent it out again. i have a media/art company i am working with my cousins to help grow but it's only been 9 months since we started so still got a ways to go but we went from selling locally in the bay area to now LA and Sacramento. just figuring out how to scale and collecting data for our website on what merch to put on their that'll give us good margins.

what state u fukin with real estate?

me and my partner making moves out of state. we both in CA. he got a few spots in the midwest and eastcoast, and im bout to dip my feet.

is he paying someone to manage his property? and any tips you have for someone trying to do this?

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
my fellow rich brehs...when do you see yourselves retiring from full-time work?

Not rich, but I’m hoping for 52-55. Household income is around 225K and we max out 401k/IRA each year. Will mostly depend on stock market and if SS is still around or may need to work till late 50’s.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I need an investment property and FL looking rough.

I wanted to go out of state but need some help/advice before I do.

PM me maybe we can do business