ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut your wigger ass up. i dont care how many pet c00ns you got or how much griff you listen to, you'll always be a guest/spectator of hip hop. i'm sure you lack rhythm as well, taylor.

malibu most wanted ass cracka. you sound remedial. probably been on medications your whole life too huh. its funny how ya'll talk so tough on the internet but cross the street when a black kid walks by. scary ass neanderthals

:ohhh: reading this thread and came across this comment i made to this racist cac @Ayo!-BEZ

saw him talking bout being addicted to drugs in another thread yesterday :coffee:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Your posts on black women :
http://www.thecoli.com/search/3736245/?q=black+women&o=relevance&c[user][0]=777

Your posts claiming to be a white man

http://www.thecoli.com/search/3736280/?q=white+man&o=relevance&c[user][0]=777

@BmoreGorilla there are too many quotes to post but just read thru the search results :aicmon:

Dude is a racist cac that hates black women :snoop:
Nah, fat thug, you need to post concrete posts with me hating black women.

Your first link doesn't contain any racist shyt or anything related to that. It's two pages of quotes containing words "black" and "women". Is this the best you can do?

As far as me claiming to be white. I can do whatever I want for the sake of entertainment.

Here's what I think, Marty. I got you mad as fukk. You are sitting searching through five years of posts instead of being on a treadmill dropping your gut. I thought I would be some motivation for you. :russ:

Somehow you think that you represent all black women, Marty. All you represent is fat bytches with high self esteem. I hope you lost some calories doing your research.

4l0eug.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:ohhh: reading this thread and came across this comment i made to this racist cac @Ayo!-BEZ

saw him talking bout being addicted to drugs in another thread yesterday :coffee:
Since i was 16. Maybe its why im loose. Dont worry tho. Ill handle myself.

It must feel shytty having a drugaddict be more accomplished than you are. Then again, i aint ya average cac.

Keep my name out ya mouth breh. Following me around a forum bringing me up at 12 am. Why ya on my dikk?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since i was 16. Maybe its why im loose. Dont worry tho. Ill handle myself.

It must feel shytty having a drugaddict be more accomplished than you are. Then again, i aint ya average cac.

Keep my name out ya mouth breh. Following me around a forum bringing me up at 12 am. Why ya on my dikk?

Lol lay off the dust buddy. I truly doubt you're more "accomplished" than me. Stop it.

I didn't say shyt to u in that drug thread, but I found it interesting that I called it weeks ago. I've dealt with your type before pal.