ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I cant be mad at @Mason83 @Bless't @VegasCAC . They inferior white, they know they're inferior white, and they don't try to be like their Superiors Black. I love the cac set. Stay pale and weak low and build

just fukking with y'all white asses. i really do luh y'all though

*remember to neg*

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Unfortunately? :mjpls:

Benefits of being white

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  3. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  4. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  5. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  6. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
  7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
  8. If want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
  9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
  10. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
  11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
  12. I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
  13. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
  14. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
  15. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
He's kind of right though

- We are the only race where our professional athletes get racially abused by the fans

- The whole world looks down on us. Arabs look down on us, Asians look down on us, Europeans look down on us, Jews look down on us, Hispanics look down on us, Indians look down on us, many westerners look down on us. We look down on nobody.

- Only people to never invent the wheel
- Only group to never have a relevant period of being dominant
- We enslaved ourselves
- 2nd lowest IQ in the world
- We stand out the easiest
- Most controversial race
- Far and away the most hated race
- Worst hair
- Least photogenic
- We have the worst history, all caused because some clowns wouldnt just walk to the North Pole like everyone else.
- Never judged as an individual, always as part of a group
- Evolution fuked us over, I'm going to have to drop 5K on a nosejob because of this bullchit
- We have the most racial slurs
- We're lactose intolerant. As if all the other chit wasnt enough, the universe had to play this sick weird twisted joke on us

Google "The Curse of Ham". I believe it. Our race is essentially the Cleveland Browns of races. Everything that can/could go wrong for us always has and does. We are essentially seen as the lowest of the low in most parts of the world. I was always aware that racism was a thing but I never really put much thought into it outside of the context of modern day America. Even then, I had no clue it was as prevalent as it is behind closed doors. I never took into account that we are and have always been seen as scum in just about every region of the universe for the greater part of our history. We're the laughing stock and punching bag of the world

I honestly wish I was never born. Feel like my entire race was just put on this earth to be shat on by everyone else.

What @31Flavors posted on one of his many alts:mjpls:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Benefits of being white

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  3. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  4. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  5. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  6. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
  7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
  8. If want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
  9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
  10. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
  11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
  12. I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
  13. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
  14. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
  15. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
Well damn :martin: