ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
They're not colonial powers you fukking retard.
Ok creh one more response before I stop responding bc you have no argument or clue. I’m saying as the new group of colonial powers, theoretically, how will they benefit black people across the globe?

Russia and China have been meddling in different countries across the globe and in your fakkit brain they will replace NATO. What’s the benefit?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That we're a stateless people in America and deserve our own country.

Apparently that means I'm a cac.

Naw, it gotta be more than that for you to be listed. Be honest, cac...what you do?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
the user Saturn7 is a cac.

In the thread about the concert shooting, the OP just really posted a link to an article and said nothing about race, and Saturn7 creates a narrative about "b-b-but BLACK PEOPLE SHOOT EACH OTHER TOO!!!" even though OP said nothing about white people shooting each other besides linking the damn article about this specific concert shooting. Saturn7 gets called out by me and a couple others about how he is creating some racial narrative that was never even stated and it's easy to see how quickly @saturn7 is to drag black people down from left field in issues that have nothing to do with them.

His original comment got reported by me and just got deleted, but he deserves a ban imo.

Screen-Shot-2023-06-24-at-11-52-11-AM.png

^^notice how OP said absolutely NOTHING about "mass shooting" and just gave a factual title and linked an article. Then:
saturn7 said:
It wasn't a mass shooting. It wasn't at the event. It seems like a domestic issue.

Not the same as the consistent, senseless shootings and violence that occurs in the communities where most Black folks live.

link to that Saturn7's comment:

my response:
Screen-Shot-2023-06-24-at-11-54-25-AM.png

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
the user Saturn7 is a cac.

In the thread about the concert shooting, the OP just really posted a link to an article and said nothing about race, and Saturn7 creates a narrative about "b-b-but BLACK PEOPLE SHOOT EACH OTHER TOO!!!" even though OP said nothing about white people shooting each other besides linking the damn article about this specific concert shooting. Saturn7 gets called out by me and a couple others about how he is creating some racial narrative that was never even stated and it's easy to see how quickly @saturn7 is to drag black people down from left field in issues that have nothing to do with them.

His original comment got reported by me and just got deleted, but he deserves a ban imo.

Screen-Shot-2023-06-24-at-11-52-11-AM.png

^^notice how OP said absolutely NOTHING about "mass shooting" and just gave a factual title and linked an article. Then:

link to that Saturn7's comment:

my response:
Screen-Shot-2023-06-24-at-11-54-25-AM.png

OOOOH. I'm a CAC!!

You got me!!
I'm so scared!!!
You nikkaz are soooo weak-minded.

I rep Freedman and ADOS, member of Black orgs, as you can see in my links.
But I'm a CAC (who yall worship like GoD).

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Dont@Me​

And yes I talk about the high levels of violence in Black neighborhoods because the violence rates are tooooo fukking high.
And fukk all yall for doing the weak ass deflections "but Cacs do it too!!!"

Yes I said that shyt and I fukking stand on it.
Weak bytch nikkas you ain't expose shyt.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

Dont@Me​

And yes I talk about the high levels of violence in Black neighborhoods because the violence rates are tooooo fukking high.
And fukk all yall for doing the weak ass deflections "but Cacs do it too!!!"

Yes I said that shyt and I fukking stand on it.
Weak bytch nikkas you ain't expose shyt.
Weak. You're gettin hyped for no reason and are quick to insert black issues in a derogatory way in a topic that has nothing to do with it. Eat a dikk 😃

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
checking this to see if that dude i pissed off in the "my ejaculate is like cottage cheese!" thread is in here calling me a cac too

dunno why that guy was so upset

also, be wary of anyone that posts bytchute videos. i've never had anyone send me one who didnt end up being on some kind of conspiracy theorist/republican/racist shyt. theres a reason they have to post on bytchute. you gotta be REALLY bad to get banned from youtube. just sayin