Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Taco is a Mexican from The Bay who thinks he is permitted to use the N-word, because he is a Mexican from The Bay.
DO IT! I beg you! RENT FREE. Watch me as I log off and never read your reply lol this shyt too easy. Difference between me and these other nikkas. IDGAF! I live in the Bay Area in a million dollar home, baby. This shyt only matters to people with nothing going on in the outside world, baby. But go ahead and “expose” me. Prolly won’t see it. But hey you tried.
Let's be real breh, we already do that shyt on this site LOL Got nikkas talkin about which Wing Stop flavor they gon get later that evening when damn near any cac dies :russ:
he's in this Joe Rogan thread defending his cac father's keeper,
Joe Rogan guest claims black people have a inherent gene that makes them violent

he was mad asf when his white friend caught a clip for complaining and making insults, as reference:
@Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACIST Statements

Taco

All Star
Daps
@Taco is a Mexican from The Bay who thinks he is permitted to use the N-word, because he is a Mexican from The Bay.

he's in this Joe Rogan thread defending his cac father's keeper,
Joe Rogan guest claims black people have a inherent gene that makes them violent

he was mad asf when his white friend caught a clip for complaining and making insults, as reference:
@Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACIST Statements
:dead: I'm loving every second of this.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead: I'm loving every second of this.
Bet you are.
It may seem like I’m not defending Trump because...I’m not LOL I’m merely pointing out the fact that Trump denounced white supremacy.
gotta love how cacs like @GPBear have made their past 4 years of post history referring to black posters as Trump supporters, but actual trump supporters among his race, he doesn't say shyt about.
:jbhmm:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Bet you are.

gotta love how cacs like @GPBear have made their past 4 years of post history referring to black posters as Trump supporters, but actual trump supporters among his race, he doesn't say shyt about.
:jbhmm:
You can literally look it up in like 5 seconds. Just type Trump denounces white supremacy. Not that hard.