The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh for real? Post that shyt :ohhh:
I have posted all of his racist comments in other threads - here’s some and he used the n-er word .

The school was started and founded by slave owners. Has possibly the most racist history of any big time college program. You had a player on the team call Obama a "******” not that long ago. Publishing holocaust denying articles and cartoons mocking trayvon martin in the student paper in recent years.

Matter of fact, there's too much to go over with that place. Read this article.http://jmichaelphillips.blogspot.ca/2012/04/burnt-orange-white-supremacists-racism.html?m=1

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

I dont care about you paying for features with your parents money. Nobody does. That's why you went nowhere. Nobody respects a pay to play wannabe. Sorry

You really are a fukking moron.

How was he using this within the context of hip hop?

And if he was using it within a group of his own friends, maybe you would have a point.

But he wasn't. He's using to random black ppl he doesn't know on the internet.

He called drake a "nikka".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sidekick? Saying the N word like a failed KKK member. :aicmon:
That white boy started out in the green with 3 digits a few days ago, now he’s hitting 3 digit numbers in the red before the weekend is up- he thought it was one way, his numbers are fading away like a Gamestock short on Jan. 24th
No one: ——-
Box Factory:
tenor.gif

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That white boy started out in the green with 3 digits a few days ago, now he’s hitting 3 digit numbers in the red before the weekend is up- he thought it was one way, his numbers are fading away like a Gamestock short on Jan. 24th
No one: ——-
Box Factory:
tenor.gif
Lol i was always going back n forth between being in the red

So much delusion.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol i was always going back n forth between being in the red

So much delusion.
You’re staying in the red now, aren’t you cac bytch?? Delusion but you’re the one having a tantrum the entire weekend. Bothered as fukkkk. Racists and their red reps -hold that
:mjpls::mjpls:
tumblr_mq7fs4Ee3O1st4h4wo1_400.gif

trying to throw dirt and ended up under a pile of your own shyt. You responded 20 comments and still ended up with nothing- white boy was digging hard for something to expose, crakkker cracked off cackling.
:laff::laff:
giphy.gif

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You’re staying in the red now, aren’t you cac bytch?? Delusion but you’re the one having a tantrum the entire weekend. Bothered as fukkkk. Racists and their red reps -hold that
:mjpls::mjpls:
tumblr_mq7fs4Ee3O1st4h4wo1_400.gif

trying to throw dirt and ended up under a pile of your own shyt. You responded 20 comments and still ended up with nothing- white boy was digging hard for something to expose, crakkker cracked off cackling.
:laff::laff:
giphy.gif
Please outline this tantrum i had

Which one of us has been writing non stop paragraphs and tagging the other one?

I said youre a canadian and used you drinking canada dry as proof and you took it seriously and spent your whole weekend focused on it :dead:

Youre a very slow lady with no self control