ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
@Pookie is now @So You Mad

He claims to know people on this board but I think he's fukking lying. He's been echoing some very alt-rughtish beliefs as of late and talking about "triggered" "SJWs" so that's definitely a red flag.

thanks for the news flash, I never claimed not to have the name change so..........

My boy even replied in YOUR OWN THREAD of you calling me out, I'm not going to @ him because I'm done throwing him the bat signal to prove something that's been done 10 times. Believe what you want you psychotic p*ssy

fukk you and your flag, sit and tell me why you willing to square up with strangers over a 1-star on a forum and not at the people you claim are your enemy?? lucky I didn't come to that address to your little BS struggle DJ club and snap your neck and have hired a white necrophiliac fukk you in death. from here on out thank every day @So You Mad is letting you breath your little pathetic air while you mad at the world for your own personal shortcomings in your life :umad:

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I don't know, he trolls TOO hard to be white. Why go to so much extent to even neg posters in character. Harassing @MikeyC for months, while pretending to be black, it just seems like too much work.

Or I am still naive to the lameness of some posters.

What black man you know wishes rape on someone's mother :stopitslime:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't know, he trolls TOO hard to be white. Why go to so much extent to even neg posters in character. Harassing @MikeyC for months, while pretending to be black, it just seems like too much work.

Or I am still naive to the lameness of some posters.
Yes you are very naive my friend :heh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
What black man you know wishes rape on someone's mother :stopitslime:
giphy.webp

wait what?