ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I actually know people who post on this site and can verify my Blackness in person. That picture means nothing to me. Who knows you on here and can support your Blackness?
So you not gonna accept the ban bet? I would never bother you again and all you'd have to do is post a picture of your hand. It took me less than 5 minutes, either way my job is done. Your cac ass done exposed yourself:umad:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So you not gonna accept the ban bet? I would never bother you again and all you'd have to do is post a picture of your hand. It took me less than 5 minutes, either way my job is done. Your cac ass done exposed yourself:umad:
Now that I think about it this dude already admitted he was white :hhh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Your obsession with black people is unhealthy
I grew up saying nikka around all black people......because I'm black and grew up in the hood :mjlol:

If I post my hand, will you rep me for all the times you've stalked my posts and negged me?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone surprised? Cacs are obsessed by us. What I wonder is how many are gov't agents including black posters? I hope you know there's no way the USG can let blacks congregate even in cyberspace without someone checking on us.