ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: you are obsessed with that dude. :wrist:

@BmoreGorilla don't even pay this clown any attention. ..

:yeshrug: interesting how throughout my whole post history the only nikka I've had an issue with or trolled is you :jbhmm: and you replied to my comment and initiated this interaction:jbhmm: you tryna turn me into your coli butt buddy like that dude you keep accusing me of being ain't you. Sorry I aint:wrist:
You the one obsessed wit me which is why you still bytchin at me in that other thread just like you used to on your old account, :mjlol:@ you beggin @BmoreGorilla not to put you on the list anyone who saw your posts low key capin for Trump would call you a cac based on that alone not even takin your past history as Originalgangsta317 into consideration.:cacjordan:

That shows how butthurt I made you that you had to resort to your old tactics and expose yourself, I've always saw thru your bullshyt even when everyone else thought you were tellin the truth so its not surprisin they didn't see you for who you are which is why you ain't try to troll them outta anger like you did wit me. I replied to your comment like I do everyone else notice there were others in that thread I replied to but you the only one that caught a ton of feelins over it:umad: and judgin from your suspect relationship wit your cousin's black friend you are a fakkit.:dame: