ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@BmoreGorilla , these are the nikkaz you should be putting on the list. I tell these lil nikkaz how to stay a step ahead of the enemy, well I guess that makes me a cac...Make that make sense.

@Ronnie Lott you of all people should know better... I've been murdering you on your own shyt for over a year now. You the type of nikka I'll kill in a debate over some shyt that I don't even agree with.

Not only are you white, you're also delusional :laff:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let's shall we. Why did you feel the need to respond to this post?

:jbhmm:

My direct quote: "Actually, more of you should be over at st0rmfr0nt. The best way to defeat an enemy is to know what he's thinking, right? If there are so many "agents" at the Coli, why aren't there just as many, if not more "agents" on their site seeing what there ideology is?

Also, if there are so many " agents" here, why would you fight each other in front of them? Now there can go back to st0rmfr0nt and tell them that nikkaz can't stop the infighting, and unorganized."

I was saying that st0rmfr0nt has spies on the Coli, the Coli should have spies on st0rmfr0nt. That way you have an advantage of knowing the people who you're going against...

Common sense.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
full

Your not that bright are you?