All-Time Overrated Ladies

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Lauren London

LaurenLondon6.jpg

Where do I begin? I never understood the hype. Her body ain't hittin on nothing and she got those LaLa Anthony eyes. From her mouth

KING: So you want a man who’s both honest and thug? London: An authentic gangsta—that deletes about half the rap game off your list. I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my shyt! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that.

B-i-t-c-h is wack, p-uss-ii wack and she a lame on top of it. I blame T.I. forever giving ugly hoes shine.

Amber Rose

amber-in-a-bikini_199x340.jpg

This biatc-h looks like an uncredited actress off of 5th Element. She ain't hittin on nothing and my disdain for strippers is high. Usually the freak types be the main ones scared of the mandingo. Kanye is a lame for this one.

Alicia Keys

alicia-keys-2012-swimsuit.jpg

I know, I know. She's lightskin, long wavy hair, everything a negro like me would want but she isn't attractive at all. I can't stand an uneven smile. She also is crosseyed at some angles. Still love her music though. My first sexual experience was with my homie, in his car listening to "Diary". I ain't gay or nothing. Shh felt gooda than a mothafu-cka though.

Rihanna

rihanna_224.jpg

princebonet.jpg

Enough Said

Kim Kardashian

kardashian_c.jpg

fukk no. Just looking at her makes my skin crawl. I bet this rat after a week starts to grow hair on her inner thighs. She's fat as well. I will never get why dudes simp so much over this hoe and why females always say "pre surgery she was attractive"..Lolz never. These were bottom hoes on the high school dance team. They never came over before 10 p.m.

I dare someone to disagree

meanmug.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
29. Taylor Momsen

28. Katrina Bowden

27. Lana Del Rey

26. Michelle Keegan

25. Cher Lloyd

24. Holly Willoughby

23. Kate Upton

22. Berenice Marlohe

21. Laura Haddock

20. Kelly Brook

19. Frankie Sandford

18. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

17. Zooey Deschanel

16. Jessie J

15. Millie Mackintosh

14. Mollie King

13. Daisy Lowe

12. Pixie Lott

11. Pippa Middleton

10. Emily Atack

9. Mila Kunis

8. Keeley Hazell

7. Megan Fox

6. Katy Perry

5. Georgia Salpa

4. Rosie Jones

3. Rihanna

2. Cheryl Cole

1. Tulisa Contostavlos

This is a start. Most of the magazines that rate "the sexiest woman" are usually overated.

FHM's 100 Sexiest Women: FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2012: The full list! | Girls | FHM.com

Daps
She here to stay. As long as them titties stay fat and she's willing to dougie(white version of "boofin"=new slang for kkooonin) she'll be aight.

But she dont got NOO HIPS. She got some facade ass hips and her figure is like a damn tie. PLus her face is :ehh: Ive seen cuter white women in this grand city.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
But she dont got NOO HIPS. She got some facade ass hips and her figure is like a damn tie. PLus her face is :ehh: Ive seen cuter white women in this grand city.

I'm not going to argue with you. I don't fukks with swine. Just stating that the white boys love her and she reminds the brothas of the jumpoff white athletic trainer for the football team in high school.