Daps
hs8kowa01fe91.jpg

timeless

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah

She’s dedicated to her business

She should’ve won an Oscar for Hustlers

Honestly, I did not like Hustlers, but it was a different move from her other films. I think her best performance was Enough. At one point it felt so real, I forgot that was Jlo. I appreciate that she doesn't give up and keeps going. That's admirable.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I did not like Hustlers, but it was a different move from her other films. I think her best performance was Enough. At one point it felt so real, I forgot that was Jlo. I appreciate that she doesn't give up and keeps going. That's admirable.

I can understand that

Yeah I like that she was able to show she still has it with Hustlers

Oh yeah, Enough is a good movie. I feel like she stepped outside of typical go to role and really shined as actress with that film

timeless

All Star
Daps
I can understand that

Yeah I like that she was able to show she still has it with Hustlers

Oh yeah, Enough is a good movie. I feel like she stepped outside of typical go to role and really shined as actress with that film

She really did she it, huh? My sister and I were actually impressed that this 50 year old woman still got it. She looked every bit of youthful as her costars in Hustlers.

Yeah Enough was not her typical role. I was used to seeing her in romance and even romcoms. Speaking of, did you ever see Maid in Manhattan? That's another one of her good films.

Honestly I think I've seen all her movies except that latest one.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She really did she it, huh? My sister and I were actually impressed that this 50 year old woman still got it. She looked every bit of youthful as her costars in Hustlers.

Yeah Enough was not her typical role. I was used to seeing her in romance and even romcoms. Speaking of, did you ever see Maid in Manhattan? That's another one of her good films.

Honestly I think I've seen all her movies except that latest one.

Yup

Oh yeah I saw that film years ago

I still haven’t seen the last few, Atlas, The Mother and it’s another one

timeless

All Star
Daps
Yup

Oh yeah I saw that film years ago

I still haven’t seen the last few, Atlas, The Mother and it’s another one

Atlas is good, but I felt it was too short.

The Mother was also good, you get to see her more action-packed side.