Not open for further replies.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's a MAN BABY!!!!

B1tch looks Canibus as a tranny.

amil-jay-zs-former-981dc6.jpg

Bro I fukkin HATE that these black entertainers give him interviews. he don't know or give a fukk about our music. Straight vulture.

How he a vulture when he actually was a dj?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
B1tch looks Canibus as a tranny.

amil-jay-zs-former-981dc6.jpg

How he a vulture when he actually was a dj?
I don't care what he was. he's a vulture cause he doesn't know shyt about our music or culture.. I know this from the shyt he says. and he thrives off negativity. he's also a lyin muthafukka. matter fact I shouldn't even have to explain this shyt. it's evident.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what he was. he's a vulture cause he doesn't know shyt about our music or culture.. I know this from the shyt he says. and he thrives off negativity. he's also a lyin muthafukka. matter fact I shouldn't even have to explain this shyt. it's evident.

You just described 85% of these rappers tho.

Real talk, those r not good examples of being a vulture.

Daps
Bleek said on Taxstone that she was dropped from the Roc because she was supposed to rap on that Nutty Professor song, and she kept making excuses not to come to the studio, every excuse possible. So at one point Jay goes and says "Yo Bleek, I promise you, you are never going to see this bytch again" and Bleek said he never saw her again

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Bleek said on Taxstone that she was dropped from the Roc because she was supposed to rap on that Nutty Professor song, and she kept making excuses not to come to the studio, every excuse possible. So at one point Jay goes and says "Yo Bleek, I promise you, you are never going to see this bytch again" and Bleek said he never saw her again

:mjcry:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

:dead:

Daps
Didn't Killah Priest get her knocked up? I always thought he low key discouraged her about going back into the industry.

I vaguely remember her addressing why she got dropped in some freestyle she did over Cormega's "The Legacy".

Dont really give a fukk tho. B*tch was garbage and brought nothing to hip-hop. Clowning cats about being broke and taking public transportation, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.