All these New ladies on Coli Not dropping Pics

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:duck: ugly. I got freckles and a fat face. I'm almost brownskinned. I got nappy hair and long toes.
I'm in the witness protection program but Im feeling generous. Here's half my face.

esnoqp.jpg

Pic is atleast a year old, I straightened my hair because I was bored.
you're joking about the witness pro right?

and that half face doesn't strike me as ugly.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
you're joking about the witness pro right?

and that half face doesn't strike me as ugly.

I can niether confirm or deny that I am an active participa... Hell naw I aint in no fukking witness protection program. Im just not gonna post my face on here :win:

My half face looks ok? But I could have a Toucan Sam nose and be cockeyed. :flabbynsick: Im ugly trust me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I can niether confirm or deny that I am an active participa... Hell naw I aint in no fukking witness protection program. Im just not gonna post my face on here :win:

My half face looks ok? But I could have a Toucan Sam nose and be cockeyed. :flabbynsick: Im ugly trust me.

I've seen you :ubish:

Thank goodness for tiny chat :win:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I've seen you :ubish:

Thank goodness for tiny chat :win:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:duck: ugly. I got freckles and a fat face. I'm almost brownskinned. I got nappy hair and long toes.
I'm in the witness protection program but Im feeling generous. Here's half my face.

esnoqp.jpg

Pic is atleast a year old, I straightened my hair because I was bored.

MOARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mojanzlx2u1stbaf6o1_250.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

My half face looks ok? But I could have a Toucan Sam nose and be cockeyed.: Im ugly trust me.

The half looks ugly.

You look ugly

Yuck

:huhldup:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@twan83 sorry wasn't me :yeshrug:

No neeed to lie. Several people saw you in tiny chat with a bandana around the lower half of your face getting drunk off wine coolers and a 40oz. Now that I've seen both half's separately I can piece together the full picture :shaq:

Please don't lie to your tiny chat friends as it will cause us to question your character in the future ma'am

Last edited by a moderator: