All these advancements we got in gaming and yet

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Agreed. Gotta settle for paying for two psplus subs and we play on separate consoles in separate rooms

I've got 2 nephews that share a room but have separate televisions set up across the room from each other and then a third nephew is one flight upstairs from them with his own tv. They have to play games together through a damned headset. Meanwhile one of the rare times I could get those three together in a room was back in the day when you could 4 player splitscreen Nazi Zombies on CoD.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've got 2 nephews that share a room but have separate televisions set up across the room from each other and then a third nephew is one flight upstairs from them with his own tv. They have to play games together through a damned headset. Meanwhile one of the rare times I could get those three together in a room was back in the day when you could 4 player splitscreen Nazi Zombies on CoD.
Yeah. That’s fukkin stupid as hell but makes sense from a greedy business standpoint

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yea Nintendo keeps in it their games I mean more sony and Microsoft but yes both knacks have co op but we need a lot more

I feel you. Lowkey struggled to remember the ones I listed. Only tropical freeze is the one I really remembered for co op. These days it's like walking into an arcade that only has games for one person to play by themself.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Last gen I had 2 ps3's and 2 360's just so I could play the best co-op games.
I sold one of each console when the new gens came out.
I still plan on buying another ps4 and XB1 to have 2 of each and play co-op games.
It's whack that I would even have to do that, but it is what it is. Everyone in my house games so its not like its money completely thrown away.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Co-op :scust: Such bullshyt...

Have y'all ever tried to play GTAV with a retard who fukks up on the most mundane shyt?!?:mindblown: Never fukking again will I play with incompetent players...

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I feel you. Lowkey struggled to remember the ones I listed. Only tropical freeze is the one I really remembered for co op. These days it's like walking into an arcade that only has games for one person to play by themself.
Their mario games have it now which was a great idea by them