All the coli brehs who denied Israel genocide exposure is not the main reason behind tiktok ban, I await your unreserved apology

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
If it wasn't documented that there were federal and different state effortss to ban tiktok for months and years prior to Oct 7, 2023.........you might be able to reach and believe this.
This actually streghtens my argument not yours

They have been trying to ban tiktok for years yet they only sprung into action within the last 7 months to get it done. I wonder what changed between
then and now, why now:mjgrin: why didn't they pursue the ban with the same level of urgency and aggressiveness 2 years ago or 12 months ago. It had to be done NOW. Just a mere coincidence I'm sure:mjgrin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This actually streghtens my argument not yours

They have been trying to ban tiktok for years yet they only sprung into action within the last 7 months to get it done. I wonder what changed between
then and now, why now:mjgrin: why didn't they pursue the ban with the same level of urgency and aggressiveness 2 years ago or 12 months ago. It had to be done NOW. Just a mere coincidence I'm sure:mjgrin:

not only that but look at who's lining up to buy it.:sas2:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If it wasn't documented that there were federal and different state effortss to ban tiktok for months and years prior to Oct 7, 2023.........you might be able to reach and believe this.
You’re wrong and not using your own logic correctly. There were efforts to ban TikTok for months the yet it never happened but as soon as Israel starts losing the PR/propaganda war, the app gets banned almost immediately.

The entire premise for banning TikTok prior to the Israel genocide was because it’s the most popular social media app and it isn’t controlled by western governments/corporate media. The Israel genocide was the manifestation of those fears because the Israeli/US propaganda isn’t working due to TikTok videos showing the truth of what they’re doing. That’s why it was banned.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't care. Pack tik tok up and I'll watch the Palestine videos on Twitter and YouTube.

tiktok is the only major social media site used by americans not wholly owned and controlled by caucasians. any POC should support diverse ownership of media platforms.

when an african made service has next, they'll use this same tactic.

Last edited:
Daps
tiktok is the only major social media site used by americans not owned wholly owned and controlled by caucasians. any POC should support diverse ownership of media platforms.

when an african made service has next, they'll use this same tactic.

The Chinese??? :mjtf:

They people of color now?? :mjtf:

Man get the hell outta here, I don't give a cuss about no effin Chinese, ill slap a Chinese in the face and dare him to try some of that Jackie Chan mess with me! :mjtf:

The Chinese aint no allies of ours, they in Africa right now abusing black people! :mjtf:

Not to mention that Stop Asian Hate them fools used a couple years ago to try to make black people look like we were attacking them en masse :mjtf:

Don't you ever in your life try to insinuate that we should have some solidarity with the chinese! Eff a chinese!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The Chinese??? :mjtf:

They people of color now?? :mjtf:

Man get the hell outta here, I don't give a cuss about no effin Chinese, ill slap a Chinese in the face and dare him to try some of that Jackie Chan mess with me! :mjtf:

The Chinese aint no allies of ours, they in Africa right now abusing black people! :mjtf:

Not to mention that Stop Asian Hate them fools used a couple years ago to try to make black people look like we were attacking them en masse :mjtf:

Don't you ever in your life try to insinuate that we should have some solidarity with the chinese! Eff a chinese!

completely avoided addressing the dangerous precedence this sets but "the white mans ice is cooler" I guess :francis:

Daps
I don't need to trust them, they have no authority over me. do you not understand the difference?

But they WANT authority over you. It's the reason they are currently trying to infiltrate and affect the US election. They've ADMITTED to this. They want to be the world's top dog. But ill put it to you like this. For all the problems I have with the US, I see black people in America thriving and succeeding. I can show you many examples of that. I have never even seen a large amount of black people in the country of China, let alone succeeding and prospering. And the way China treats black people in Africa AND black people in the US tells me all I need to know about them.

They aint no friends of ours. Hell yeah ban tiktok or force them fools to sell it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
But they WANT authority over you. It's the reason they are currently trying to infiltrate and affect the US election. They've ADMITTED to this. They want to be the world's top dog. But ill put it to you like this. For all the problems I have with the US, I see black people in America thriving and succeeding. I can show you many examples of that. I have never even seen a large amount of black people in the country of China, let alone succeeding and prospering. And the way China treats black people in Africa AND black people in the US tells me all I need to know about them.

They aint no friends of ours. Hell yeah ban tiktok or force them fools to sell it.

we don't need them to be friends to be allied against the wholesale ownership of major media platforms by caucasians.

"Despite significant economic advancement over several decades, the report also highlights numerous barriers to economic advancement. The result, the report’s authors write, is persistent economic and political disparities. The racial income gap has been virtually unchanged for more than 20 years, with Black Americans making on average 64% of the income of white people, the report notes."

but we prospering..:rudy: