all of my robbers get in here.....

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
You're gonna go to jail because there are cameras everywhere now. If this were the 90's it's best to just get that feeling in ur gut - u will know when it's time. Also, if the person pushes back or resist.. just leave it alone. Never hit the same area twice.
:stopitslime: nikkas get robbed everyday b

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Stick ups are way too dangerous.

Seek out the house parties in the suburbs and wait till its late and everyone is drunk. Crash the party and go upstairs into the parents room and jack all the jewellery you can find. There's virtually no risk if you aren't from that area and nobody knows you at the party.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Yeah sorry officer I don't know what you're talking about sorry I couldn't be of more assistance

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
TjSxF.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I usually rob white women getting off work at nite..I walk behind them and tell them to drop their purse, because if I take it from them it's more of a crime..

If I'm gonna hit a lick on someone ...I break in when no one is there and hide in the closet of their bedroom....when they get home and fall asleep, I creep out the closet and put the pistol to their mouth and tell em to give me what they got.,I have them hand cuff their selves to the bed so they cant come after me..

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Lol ok when Robbin u gotta be quick n have heart to blast if anything.... Lol

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Lol ok when Robbin u gotta be quick n have heart to blast if anything.... Lol
i was jus talkin about this yesterday...I feel like off rip imma have to kill to avoid any potential problems in the future...u dnt kno how somebody will react.....they might get robbed, say fukk it, and buy all new shyt just to stunt on the nikkas that robbed him like yall aint take it all....the vic might be mad and be out for blood....u neva kno...better safe than sorry..dats how I feel so I never robbed before, but a nikka feel like :lupe: right about now

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
go to the white neighborhoods and rob the wigger drug dealers. Its always been the easiest lick. Alot of times you can take their drugs and money without having to pull out a firearm. They don't know how to react around an aggresive, fast thinking city nikka, so they'll give it up and monday morning quarterback themselves and think about what they shoulda done later on.

But you have to make sure its the suburbs. In big urban cities you can definitely run across cacs in a white area who carries a pistol and will use it.

Let us know how it goes, with a video.

Good luck!