all of my robbers get in here.....

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
how do u go about robbin nikkas??? I mean whats the process of choosing who to rob? u rob random ppl, or do u plot and come up with a gameplan for particular ppl? the last thing I want to do is rob a nikka and he's broke...then im obligated to kill him for wasting my time....

jackboys unite

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
mexicans mexicans mexicans

They may not look like much, but they usually walk around with a lot of cash. And if they're undocumented your chances of not getting caught are much better.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
I hope they have Wi-Fi in your jail so you keep us updated with this fukkery when ur in the bin :snoop:

Geek

Pro
Daps
Place some MGS4 or some GTA. Learn from them.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how do u go about robbin nikkas??? I mean whats the process of choosing who to rob? u rob random ppl, or do u plot and come up with a gameplan for particular ppl? the last thing I want to do is rob a nikka and he's broke...then im obligated to kill him for wasting my time....

jackboys unite
You're gonna go to jail because there are cameras everywhere now. If this were the 90's it's best to just get that feeling in ur gut - u will know when it's time. Also, if the person pushes back or resist.. just leave it alone. Never hit the same area twice.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
i'm seeing a lot of robbers getting fired back on lately...you better do some real research...

Last edited: