All-new PS Plus: Essential, Extra, Premium

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looking at the sale, extending PS+ Essential is tempting at $45 or maybe Guardians of the Galaxy at $17.99.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
They got Divinity Original Sin 2 on there for 22 bucks. I almost dropped 38 on it used from GameStop. Great game. Played it on PC,but was too busy to get deep into it. Should tide me over til Baldurs Gate 3 andor Spidey.

s@n

All Star
Daps
fighting game discounts have been ass for some time now. I need that GG season pass 2. Anything else worth copping aside from the sale

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fyl-ol8WIAMHJ7X

Here are some of the games joining the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog next week:

PS Plus Extra:
• Far Cry 6
• Rogue Legacy 2
• TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
• Inscryption
• Soulstice
• Tacoma
• The Talos Principle
• ELEX 2
• Deus Ex Mankind Divided
• Killing Floor 2
• Hundred Days
• Redout 2
• MX vs ATV Legends
• PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
• My Friend Peppa Pig
• DC League of Super Pets: The Adventures of Crypto and Ace
• Lonely Mountains: Downhill
• Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
• Hat in Time
• Catro
• Forager
• Dodgeball Academia
• The Wild at Heart

PS Plus Premium и PS Plus Deluxe:
• Killzone Liberation (PSP)
• Worms (PS1)
• Herc's Adventures(PS1)

● Game Trial for WWE2K23 (PS4), will also be available on June 20.

PS5 game streaming (and for games you digitally own) now:

First off, we have very exciting news for PlayStation Plus Premium members. We're currently testing cloud streaming for supported PS5 games – this includes PS5 titles from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog and Game Trials, as well as supported digital PS5 titles that players own. When this feature launches, cloud game streaming for supported PS5 titles will be available for use directly on your PS5 console. That means as a Premium member, it'll be easier to jump into your favorite games without downloading them first onto your PS5 console. Our goal is to add this as an additional benefit to PlayStation Plus Premium as part of our ongoing efforts to enhance the value of PlayStation Plus.

Looks like the Handheld will do both remote play and streaming

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
see that's why u dont buy ubisoft anymore. am gonna have to put destiny down till the 4th season of the year so i can beat all these plus games, FF 16, zelda, bayonetta and Xenoblade 3 :francis: :mjlit: :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best 2K since 2K12. It’s worth it for the NBA Eras mode. Magic & Bird Era feels like true 80s basketball. :blessed:

Also the Jordan Challenges are worth it too. You’re hella lucky you’re getting it for free, friend.

ya I enjoyed it immensely until they fukked up the shooting…matter of fact, I played it on the xbox…wouldn’t mind replaying the jordan challenges and getting a feel for the game using the dualsense in anticipation of 2k24 which I’m probably gonna get…I need it to focus on kobe along with some of his challenges…if they do that then it’s an instant cop