All natural face, natural body, no bbl. She stands alone in this world of artificial

Daps
Z is the type that might age well and look better once she gets a little extra jiggle.

She'll never be thicc, but a slower metabolism and a little work in the weight room will have her looking delicious at 40 (maybe).

She's pretty like a model...decent face, tall and lean.....like the wife a king marries for political alliances. She's Cersei not Roz. Most dudes prefer to fukk Roz.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Coli contrarians kill me :russ:
Iā€™ve said this before
The same nikkas shytting on her weight
Will also be the same nikkas in a fat girl thread like Lizzio saying all kinds of shyt and letting fat jokes fly:bryan:
That whole first page is character playing bytch nikkas but dry dikk like a summbytch off this site:bryan:
Ainā€™t no way yall going up to women in real life talking that shyt so comfortably
If you saw Z in the streets
Guaranteed you doing double takes and saying
I could beat:bryan:
Yā€™all stay playing for other weirdo nikkas, a pedo ex stripper bytch, a serial rapist and fat bytches of thecoli on here:dead:
Get hot at the fact that nikkas have other sexual preferences than you, brehs :dame: :unimpressed:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man I seriously hate posts like these.

"Fat girls give da best head! :gladbron:"

"Skinny girls are underrated and give the best head! :banderas: "

Do y'all hear yourselves? :why:
There is NO correlation to size and dikk sucking skills :what:
It's all about the individual freak in the woman :snoop:
I can only speak from my experience and the slimmies get busy. Iā€™ll die on this hill with all due respect.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
all natural :mjlol:
She only looks good glammed up for hollywood.
In real life ya'll thirsting over this.

85da68e6ce07d5bb4227a006ff6e90c5.jpg