all my spartacus heads... come in here for a min :patrice:

Daps
damn I just copped STARZ for $1.99 thru the prime app a couple days ago…I’ll be charged at that rate for the next 3 months…the deal expired on the 30th of last month tho…considering watching this series for a 5th time cuz ‘raising kanan’ is boring…friend begged me to watch it plus folks said it was “better” than BMF but the show is very basic and a lot of the acting is subpar save for joey badass

Spartacus is one of the GOAT medieval series. You need to watch that yesterday.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In the end Spartacus got the last laugh if there is an after life. Crassus and his son were killed in Parthia with Crassus likely tortured before dying. Pompei was beheaded in Egypt after losing to Caesar and Caesar got stabbed up half a billy times and by accounts felt every blow. The Roman Republic fell and the Roman Empire was a lot less Roman.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In the end Spartacus got the last laugh if there is an after life. Crassus and his son were killed in Parthia with Crassus likely tortured before dying. Pompei was beheaded in Egypt after losing to Caesar and Caesar got stabbed up half a billy times and by accounts felt every blow. The Roman Republic fell and the Roman Empire was a lot less Roman.

Agron also gets a laugh since his people (Germans) go on to play a major part in the Roman Empire's fall.