all my spartacus heads... come in here for a min :patrice:

Daps
I'm rewatching season 4 and I just realized that....

Spartacus almost had crassus

like he was THIS close to taking crassus out and marching right into the senate

his plan to touch down in sicily with his crew and then double back when Crassus followed him, while Crixus and his goons marched into the mountain pass and came up behind what was left of Crassus army

that would have been a death blow to the romans

if it wasn't for that fakkit pirate c00n sellin out :pacspit:

:to:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If he would've marched on rome with crixus they would have took rome and possibly destroyed the roman empire but Spartacus knew romans wouldn't follow them over the mountains cause they didn't want those problems

:manny:

Daps
I just now realized how stone cold this nikka Tiberius is

rape your dad's slave gf brehs

after he did it, walked in on her and crassus throwing out all kinds of sexual innuendos like :myman:

"I lay upon Corway heavy burden"

sparty305img18.jpg

"Corway served greater comfort than you will ever know"

sparty305img18.jpg

"I feel my pain has pressed hard against her"

sparty305img18.jpg

"I pray you are not too delicate to bear such weight"

sparty305img18.jpg

:heh:

I hated that lil nikka the first time I watched Spartacus, but after watching it again, I gotta admit, the fakkit was kinda gangsta

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That was his birth mama right? Which was why crassus wife was kinda non maternal but bedwench Kore was super maternal.

And why crassus so easily destroyed the kid's death mask. This was discussed before and I found the arguments convincing.

I hated crassus. He never fought fair, he turned love into something grotesque, and he had no morals beyond whatever he wanted for the day.

Daps
That was his birth mama right? Which was why crassus wife was kinda non maternal but bedwench Kore was super maternal.

And why crassus so easily destroyed the kid's death mask. This was discussed before and I found the arguments convincing.

I hated crassus. He never fought fair, he turned love into something grotesque, and he had no morals beyond whatever he wanted for the day.

wait what? :dahell:

:sitdown:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rewatching season 4 and I just realized that....

Spartacus almost had crassus

like he was THIS close to taking crassus out and marching right into the senate

his plan to touch down in sicily with his crew and then double back when Crassus followed him, while Crixus and his goons marched into the mountain pass and came up behind what was left of Crassus army

that would have been a death blow to the romans

if it wasn't for that fakkit pirate c00n sellin out :pacspit:

:to:
he was never going to win, crassus money was too strong

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just now realized how stone cold this nikka Tiberius is

rape your dad's slave gf brehs

after he did it, walked in on her and crassus throwing out all kinds of sexual innuendos like :myman:

"I lay upon Corway heavy burden"

sparty305img18.jpg

"Corway served greater comfort than you will ever know"

sparty305img18.jpg

"I feel my pain has pressed hard against her"

sparty305img18.jpg

"I pray you are not too delicate to bear such weight"

sparty305img18.jpg

:heh:

I hated that lil nikka the first time I watched Spartacus, but after watching it again, I gotta admit, the fakkit was kinda gangsta

what he did to caesar was worse

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute. People are saying Kora was Tiberius' mother? :what: Nah, Tiberius' mother was left back in Rome. Kora was not his mom

Daps
If he would've marched on rome with crixus they would have took rome and possibly destroyed the roman empire but Spartacus knew romans wouldn't follow them over the mountains cause they didn't want those problems

:manny:

I don't know.... cause even if they took Rome, Crassus army would have caught up to them right?

I really think if it hadn't been for the sicileans betraying him, that they could have won

Spartacus really underestimated the greed of the pirates, and the fact that if they could be bought, then Crassus was way richer than him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know.... cause even if they took Rome, Crassus army would have caught up to them right?

I really think if it hadn't been for the sicileans betraying him, that they could have won

Spartacus really underestimated the greed of the pirates, and the fact that if they could be bought, then Crassus was way richer than him

there pirates breh, only a idiot would trust a pirate

the whole point of the tv series is to show whatever little wins spartacus got he could never defeat rome