All my married coli brehs.. U drive around after work just to avoid going home?

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
nall mane traffic bad enough when I get off I just wanna get to the house and chill plus me and wifey cool.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Nah, I love bein at home, but I will say this, if we had a bad argument, and Im pullin up to the crib and I see her car is there, im like :snoop:

And it's not a fear thing, it's more of a "I dont wanna argue today:noah:" type thing

One day I pulled into our drive way and saw random car parked in my way

I swear my heart dropped...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
No sir, the only time I don't go straight home is if I'm hitting the gym after work...

When I walk in the house my daughter is like :gladbron: and my wife is :shaq:

The smell of food cooking when you walk in the door :ahh:

And wifey knows I don't do shyt the first hour after I get home but play with the youngin, fix a drink or hop on the playstation.

Da fukk I look like driving around doing nothing when I got Cable, Internet, Weed, Drank, p*ssy and people who love me at the house?? :ld:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man hell naw. :what: even if I wanted to avoid the crib, I wouldn't drive around aimlessly just off the exhorbatant cost of fuel.

also, I love being at home. I don't wanna be out in the streets. the only time I come home a little late are the days I work out after work.

yeah but what about those days when u heavy in the gym after work?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Go to any sports bar or any strip club at 6pm and you will see plenty of Husbands that dread going home to their wife and kids.