All my corporate heads ,too many Pajeets are a good litmus test for whether or not ur company plan on replacing u with AI

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pajeets is what they calling Indians in Canada now. Them dudes are catching hell openly and they earn most of the hate. Where aren't there too many Indians in this society Malc?

In every sector in Canada majority of the new hires are pajeets. Never seen so many so called students working full time. *Cough scammers. Turbans everywhere. Whoever opened that spawn point to mumbai need to answer for this shyt

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably.

it’s interesting because my team works on a product where we ensure every thing is analyzed by a human expert before we release it to the customer.

that’s one of the key selling points. we have been messing with AI under the guise that it is gonna make our analysts jobs easier. i wonder if they’ll really just lie about one of the key selling points if AI proves to be a viable replacement. currently we’ve had mixed results with it. there are a bunch of things that need to be fixed/updated before it can really compete with our analysts.

:lupe:

and the things that need to be fixed are under the control of another team filled with some of the laziest mfs i’ve ever encountered in the workplace. so good luck with that. :mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
wtf is a pajeet tho?

He meant Patel…

b8c6cf5a-eedf-4206-adcd-20827544fcc7_screenshot.jpg