All my 80s babies ,,Terminator 2 is a cinema classic

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
a thread friends of mine would suspect was made by me, knowing how infatuated obsessed my favorite flick of ALLTIME T2. Cameron the GAWD in his prime. Schwarzenegger's finest work (which isnt saying much but its easily his best movie), Hamilton playing the complete opposite character from t1 was remarkable, the scene stealing Robert Patrick who to this day is t1000 no matter how many tv shows he does, and of course the introduction of edward furlong, still the best john connor weve gotten in the franchise (and that includes christian bale)

god i hope they dont ruin this with next years Gynesis
:ufdup:

:arn1:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't know shyt that well, but was T2 the first movie shot digitally?

It looks so different from other films at that time, that it still looked modern even in the early oughts.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
typical 90s baby - b b bu but but City of God is the best movie ever
That ain't shyt compared :camby: to what Arnold and the T1000 was doing on the silver screen when I was a kid
Terminator 2 at the theaters was awesome. The special effects were mind blowing. It made Star Wars look like trash.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
thumbsup.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't know shyt that well, but was T2 the first movie shot digitally?

It looks so different from other films at that time, that it still looked modern even in the early oughts.

T2 is the first movie they used the liquid metal effect..the first water effect was the abyss so it's a take on that except it's liquid metal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think so too. T1 was so much more grittier. T2 was like "It Was Written" to T1's "Illmatic"
:ehh:

T2 is the first movie they used the liquid metal effect..the first water effect was the abyss so it's a take on that except it's liquid metal
I meant it looked like it wasnt shot with a 9mm. Its the first film that looked like that, that I ever saw.