All jokes aside…women were right…men are trash. Women desserts better.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Def pretty.

She wouldn’t have any issues if she wasn’t filming herself with a dozen men. Smh
Yeah but that's why I appreciate this aspect of social media. It helps people show how they truly move so I can use discernment to eliminate them off rip. Brehs that deal with her after that post don't have anyone to blame but themselves lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but that's why I appreciate this aspect of social media. It helps people show how they truly move so I can use discernment to eliminate them off rip. Brehs that deal with her after that post don't have anyone to blame but themselves lol
:ehh:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
you kissed every dikk in that bar homie
Bruh please :snoop:

I'm just trying to substantiate this girl's home town, just maybe there's an iota of a chance it ain't her.

But just from the videos I swear it's her cause that's how she had me, I just didn't let anyone put no camera in my face. :mjcry: I'll bet my bottom dollar most of those dudes she just met. They not dating.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gotta stop giving these women the attention and energy she's looking for. She showed you how she moves. If it's up your alley persue but don't cry on the backend if it goes left. If it doesn't just ignore and move on. Not all chics move like this brehs

I don't care what these broads do, but the audacity to claim "Men do it too" when we have to put in work and constantly evolve our craft.:what: Women want us to pay all the bills, lead, and be protectors which is natural for a man to do, but smashing hella broads come with the territory.

A man can fall off anytime whether and still gotta pick himself up he want p*ssy.