All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't take it anymore and I've had the game on mute for the last hour.
I unmuted the tv, and they were talking about Ohtani and the Dodgers.

My god, I never thought I would say this, but I would rather listen to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I understand the Yankees won 5 rings in the past 30 years, but why is it so quiet in YS rn? There’s a whole generation of Yankee fans who haven’t seen a championship or weren’t old enough to appreciate 2009.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the Yankees won 5 rings in the past 30 years, but why is it so quiet in YS rn? There’s a whole generation of Yankee fans who haven’t seen a championship or weren’t old enough to appreciate 2009.
The "new" Yankee Stadium has a more open layout around the stadium and sound doesn't concentrate as well as it used to.

If you've ever been to the old stadium, it sucked in the sense that you couldn't see the field when you left to get food or use the bathroom, but because it was more enclosed, the sound was deafening when it got loud.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I think the on field sound might be a little low, I have some friends attending the game and they said the stadium was quiet early but it's picked up since the team woke up.